Guest viewing is limited

Handsome white male needs a female partner to go to happening bars with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Gaijin Cock

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm a handsome white man from USA looking for a female friend to join me for fun at happening bars together. I've been in Japan for a long time but I can't speak Japanese well. I can listen and understand well but not speak so well. I would like to join Sleeping Beauty but I need good Japanese to enter. I'm looking for a female partner to introduce me to Sleeping Beauty and other happening bars. I want to go 2-4 times a month. If you're sexy and interested please contact me.
I went once to a Happening bar in Ibaraki. I was the first gaijin ever to go there the master said. I didn't play because all people that came were couples and I wasn't sure if it was OK or rude to fuck thier gfs. Now I know it is ok and next time I go I will. If you're interested in going to a small happening bar that is open until midnight not 8pm like ones in Tokyo, then let's go together this weekend.
I'm 183cms tall, 28cms long, huge beautiful balls, blonde hair and blue eyes guy. I'm a lot of fun and I shoot huge loads. I can cum multiple times and I always stay rock hard. I like big tits and girls who squirt. I would like to try 3somes, cuckold, huge cum facials, and BJs by multiple women at once.
I hope to meet someone who can teach me about happening bars. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: cuckhimnow
I am a fat, bald English teacher with a fairly soft cock and can only only shoot a bit. I suspect you will get a huge number of beautiful young women on this site, who will be desperate to have you cum all over their face and then take you to Tokyo’s best happening bars (all for free of course). Once you have finished with them, please send them my way.

I am a fat, bald English teacher with a fairly soft cock and can only only shoot a bit. I suspect you will get a huge number of beautiful young women on this site, who will be desperate to have you cum all over their face and then take you to Tokyo’s best happening bars (all for free of course). Once you have finished with them, please send them my way.

hey , I detect an ounce , maybe even a pound, of sarcasm here . I agree this gentleman has mile-high expectations, but I found his use of cm instead of inches endearing , considering he’s American.

I take that was just a typo. What he meant was 28 inches. He is now hesitant to correct his post because he is so humble.
I guess that's why he initially also put a picture of a small dick as his profile picture.

Reactions: MikeH
hey , I detect an ounce , maybe even a pound, of sarcasm here . I agree this gentleman has 1.60934km-high expectations, but I found his use of cm instead of inches endearing , considering he’s American.
Fixed that for you (Otherwise, you could risk confusing him).

Reactions: Frenchy
upload_2021-4-26_23-39-42.jpeg

Hey, that's almost exactly the same as me - do you find it easier to find shoes in that size in normal shops these days?

Clown shoes and three legged clown pants is the only way to roll.

Clown shoes and three legged clown pants is the only way to roll.
These Japanese guys with thier pointy dress shoes that try to make it look like they have bigger feet are clown shoes in Japan. Sorry bro your fake big shoes doesn't make your dick seems bigger. Then you've got the girls wearing those ridiculous 1 foot high shoes to make them taller but really looks like a horse walking

Wow nothing but dickheads up in here I see

hey , I detect an ounce , maybe even a pound, of sarcasm here . I agree this gentleman has mile-high expectations, but I found his use of cm instead of inches endearing , considering he’s American.
I was hoping some people would show me the ropes but it seems nothing here but losers who must go to soaplands or whores because they can't get a woman to fuck them without paying for it

I take that was just a typo. What he meant was 28 inches. He is now hesitant to correct his post because he is so humble.
You're a gang raped asshole. Enjoy sucking USAs big dick as we dominate your pathetic country in the Olympics again

Status
Not open for further replies.