Guest viewing is limited

happening bar

Are there any other ladies like Manami that are willing to show me around the happening bar or kissa scene?

Yoroshiku

I'm a 32 Year Old Male from Brazil and will be visiting Japan in a couple of weeks.

Here I have a great time in swinger clubs and heard good things about the Happening Bars.

Yet, I have been unable to find one that will take a foreigner that does not speak Japanese.

Can anyone provide me tips? I'll be going to Tokyo and Kyoto. does anyone want to show me around?

The original manager of Silk opened a new place called Tru Colors. He and his staff are foreigner friendly.

Update- Tru Colors was bought out and a new Happening Bar opened in it's place, but with different management that I don't know.

Many people are going back to Bliss-out and the management there has become more foreigner friendly due to pressure. There are more foreigners there now, like it used to be years ago. So reluctantly, I will recommend foreigners go there, because they don't have a speak Japanese requirement.

You still, however, have to watch out for "girlfriend stealing" by other customers (single women and men) and the staff (by getting her contact info).

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I live in Seoul, Korea, but I am looking to to go to a 'Happening Bar' in Tokyo. Can anyone tell me of some happening bars names, and also the names of some Japanese women that can taken to does bars for a feed. Thank you.

Hello,
Does anyone know how to contact 'Manami' so she can take me to 'happening bars' in Tokyo?

Hi everyone. I live in Tokyo and my wife and I are looking for a happenings bar that would suit what we are looking for. At this point we aren't into the full swap thing, but working our way up. Was wondering what bars or couples kissa you recommend. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: dannieboy
I am single but a couple and myself who live in HK are also looking for happenings bar in Tokyo for our leisure visit next time. Any good recommendation by anyone?

We are an American and Japanese couples. Mid 30s. We go to couples kiss once a month or so.

If you are from out of town and looking for advice or someone to take you places, we would be happy to go with you. Send me a private message here and I will get an email notification when it comes through.

You might want to consider PM's for passing personal details.

This forum is open to members and guests, so basically anyone with Internet access.

Just a suggestion.

SN...

Silk has been replaced by Bliss-Out

Many people are going back to Bliss-out and the management there has become more foreigner friendly due to pressure. There are more foreigners there now, like it used to be years ago. So reluctantly, I will recommend foreigners go there, because they don't have a speak Japanese requirement.

You still, however, have to watch out for "girlfriend stealing" by other customers (single women and men) and the staff (by getting her contact info). Make sure your girlfriend knows NOT to give out her real name and NOT to give out her contact information to anybody, including the staff. If they want to give her a business card, you (the guy and member bringing the guest) should take it for her.

If you want straight out swapping and no worries about "girlfriend stealing attempts" then Olive-21 is the best, BUT your woman should be clearly prepared and understand what's going on. Olive-21 is "hardcore", while Bliss-Out is better for beginners or newbies only wanting to "get the toe wet first".

Also, many women that date foreign men, don't like to play with only Japanese guys. Olive-21 can only have Japanese guys, while Bliss-Out will at times have foreign men. Some swinger couples prefer foreign men or a more international combination to choose from.

You might consider inviting other swinger couples that you know or swinger couples from AFF or Craigslist, to meet you at the HB or CK to ensure you have fun on the day you are going and plenty of people are there to choose from.

Bliss-out

http://www.bliss-out.jp/

Olive-21

http://www.olive21.net/top.php

Happening Bars, Tokyo (English List)

http://www.mabe-navi.com/english.htm

Last edited:
?QUOTE="Anchovi, post: 13267, member: 2062"]We are an American and Japanese couples. Mid 30s. We go to couples kiss once a month or so.

If you are from out of town and looking for advice or someone to take you places, we would be happy to go with you. Send me a private message here and I will get an email notification when it comes through.[/QUOTE]

Thank you guy for all the infos is Olive 21 easy to find and open every day - sorry their website only in japanese - is it a good place every day?