Guest viewing is limited

Happening bars for a newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for him now

I sincerely think he was too much of a perv to be a good president (which says a lot, in a French context)
But he would have been better than Hollande for sure.

Now I know why you had to leave the country
Lol! Well, I didnt do anything even remotely as bad as he did, and he’s still there:)
Back to topic: I think guys who go to those places alone and expect the royal treatment suck, period. And not in a good way.

I found my old Bliss Out couples card but she's long gone. Do they check ID each visit? ie can my new girl sneak in with me? They both have European names ...

Reactions: Simonka
I found my old Bliss Out couples card but she's long gone. Do they check ID each visit? ie can my new girl sneak in with me? They both have European names ...

I got a couples card the first time I went there and got in with a whole series of different ladies on subsequent visits without any questions or problems. Of course it may depend on who is working the door and whether they remember you from previous visits. Both my dates and I tend to be memorable looking (in very different ways!).

-Ww

I really really want to try one but I don't speak any Japanese and have no idea about any of the concepts behind happening bars. Does a womans size matter? Does origin matter? I'd totally go with you if you want to pass as a couple.
Reviving an old post here but would love to join you as a fellow newbie to the Japanese scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.