Guest viewing is limited

Happening tonight visiting couple looking for Japanese guide

USCNkinkcpl

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi we are American (M handsome) Chinese (F adorable) visiting Tokyo today and tomorrow.

Thinking maybe try to go to Bliss Out. Neither of us speak Japanese. A little concerned if we cannot converse inside if they don't allow phones to use Google translate.

Is anyone thinking of going this evening and could be a guide to help us with having a nice time, whatever happens.

We're pretty open, except not interested in couple swap.

Or we might go to UBU or Bar Tied Up. Not sure if fetish things happen in happenings.

Thank you everyone.

We went to Bliss Out alone ( and are going again tonight) and we had zero issues getting in, besides finding the place. We also don’t speak Japanese.

I’m not entirely sure what that means. If you mean like, did I contact them first, I did not.

Ah. Yah that is what I meant. They run a Bulletin board on their site and seems a small number of people notify them.

Thanks for the quick replies!

Eh, we are kind of shy, and if I can tell from any past experiences, we probably won’t be the ones initiating any conversation.

hey guys, I was at Bliss last night, was an awesome time. So awesome in fact that I might go again tonight, depending what time my ‘normal’ social plans finish. Feeling rather sore today though, so will also have to see how that goes...

I won’t be there before midnight in any case, so can’t really help you with finding the place & getting in, but if I do come will defo say hi and help you out with chatting to non-English speakers etc, but anyway I’m pretty confident that once you’re in there you’ll be totally fine and won’t really need any help anyway.

You'll probably need to call them to find the place, there’s no sign or anything at street level. If you don’t have a phone, from in front of the Robot Restaurant just walk north and take the first right (almost immediately after Robot), then it’s right there on the left (2nd building, I think... 新宿Lビル on google maps) down a nondescript flight of stairs, you’ll just see the door there with a buzzer.

Thank you @scotchgambit

We have a phone. Will they be surprised by English call. I guess not.

I read many threads and wondering two things still about the rules.

What are exhibitionist rules in the lounge area?

How does entering the play space work for a couple. Do they have their own people who decide if a couple can enter, or can we just enter if there is room for us?

Thank you for the help.

Oh, and can we use the phone for Google translate in the bar area? Or are we without phone the whole time?

well, there is a no phone rule, but actually last night one guy went and got his phone from his locker to use the translator when I didn’t understand something he was explaining. It may just be no phones downstairs in the play room, or he may’ve checked with the staff if he could do that as a one-off. To be honest I’m not 100% sure on that, sorry. I’ve always left phone in locker the entire time. Best thing to do is just check with the staff.

They won’t be surprised by the English call at all, they usually get a handful of foreigners every weekend night, some fluent Japanese speakers, some with no Japanese whatsoever, and people like myself somewhere in the middle.

Never seen any real action in the bar area, other than a bit of light foreolay in the corner sort of thing. From what I’ve heard, the reason Bliss can be less strict on ID than e.g. 9259 is that they have a physically completely separate play room, and I guess they don’t allow action in the bar for reasons along those lines.

The playrooms are through a locked door & down a crazy spiral staircase, biggest play area of the HBs I’ve been to, you don’t have to worry about there being enough room. Plenty of space. Think at one point we had 7 guys on 2 girls in one play room last night, and there would've been room for a good few more. There are 2 big rooms that size, plus a smaller couples-only room. Anyway to go down you just ask the staff to let you through the door.

When you arrive the staff will give you an orientation and explain the rules, so you can also ask specifics then.

Ok thank you again for all this. Likely to be there tonight. China just arrived nrt so will figure out a time after the bus ride in.

We will obvious standout I think.

Hey there, sorry to jump into the thread but I’m thinking of checking this out tonight as well. I’m going as a solo male and was wondering if you’d think it’d be worth going solo. My Japanese is pretty basic but enough for small talk.

Interesting that you say the play room is through a locked door. When I was there, the door to get downstairs was never locked and people just entered and left as they pleased. Also, when he gave us our “tour” he told us that play in the upstairs area was allowed, and we definitely saw people take advantage of that fact. Phones seem to be like a common discretion sort of thing. He told us no phones, but I saw some people using phones to take fun pictures of their friends, with their permission.

Interesting that you say the play room is through a locked door. When I was there, the door to get downstairs was never locked and people just entered and left as they pleased. Also, when he gave us our “tour” he told us that play in the upstairs area was allowed, and we definitely saw people take advantage of that fact. Phones seem to be like a common discretion sort of thing. He told us no phones, but I saw some people using phones to take fun pictures of their friends, with their permission.

is it OK to go there alone?

@USCNkinkcpl

Cool, I’m probably 50-50 to turn up there tonight, midnight-1ish if I do, will come & say hi

@NotDrew

Interesting, to be honest I’ve only been to Bliss a few times but door’s usually bee locked. Good to know about play being allowed upstairs too.

Maybe see you all later!

@single guys

Yeah you can go, that’s what I do. No guarantees at all though, and the m/f ratio can be heavily against you. Bad m/f ratio last night actually, but luckily 2 girls wanted gangbanging so it worked out nicely. Doesn’t usually go off quite that well. For first timers, for best odds of getting action you might want to go on a gangbang event night

First yes it’s hard to find. Stand in front of the two outside robots with the chairs you can sit in then turn left. Walk to the intersection turn right. Walk maybe 20 yards. In your left is a poorly lit building (if you got to the little road going down to your left you went too far). Looking at the ground level entrance to that poorly lit building look to the left and you will see stairs going to basement level. That’s the way to bliss.

Also we have seen lots of sex and oral in the bar area. Depends on the crowd and the time. 1am on maked night? There will be lots of sexy in the bar. Have fun

Just to be precise The locked door is indeed between the bar floor and the stairway, not at the entrance of the playrooms. And sometimes it works sometimes not, weird

Got to try this one one day, not planning to go to Sleeping Beauty anymore, the staff was really rude last time I went, and I want another option from 9259 that I like pretty much.
Probably next Saturday.

Now you made us to want to hear the details.
Went there alone many times and before my last time I had a very good time with a staff member playing guitar and singing, but last time I went with my girl friend and we had the coldest welcome. The guy I jammed with ignored me and the other staff woman (the big girl) was almost mean every time we asked a question. The staff was obviously in bad mood and something probably happened that day before we arrived but that doesn't explain the very cold treatment we had on every occasion. Good thing we didn't decide yet if we'd extend to the night session and only paid the afternoon price, we had a couple of drinks, fucked a couple of times and then left.
We went to 9259 two days later and we're definitely going again, the staff was friendly as ever. I especially love Chizuru always a lot of laughs with her.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Went there alone many times and before my last time I had a very good time with a staff member playing guitar and singing, but last time I went with my girl friend and we had the coldest welcome. The guy I jammed with ignored me and the other staff woman (the big girl) was almost mean every time we asked a question. The staff was obviously in bad mood and something probably happened that day before we arrived but that doesn't explain the very cold treatment we had on every occasion. Good thing we didn't decide yet if we'd extend to the night session and only paid the afternoon price, we had a couple of drinks, fucked a couple of times and then left.
We went to 9259 two days later and we're definitely going again, the staff was friendly as ever. I especially love Chizuru always a lot of laughs with her.

Lets try to go together some day! I will definitely go with a lady I know well this time (not the whiny bitch of last time, although it was fun in a different way :D)

Reactions: e-smile
Lets try to go together some day! I will definitely go with a lady I know well this time (not the whiny bitch of last time, although it was fun in a different way :D)
definitely !
I'm thinking of going next Saturday :)