Guest viewing is limited

Happening tonight visiting couple looking for Japanese guide

Went there alone many times and before my last time I had a very good time with a staff member playing guitar and singing, but last time I went with my girl friend and we had the coldest welcome. The guy I jammed with ignored me and the other staff woman (the big girl) was almost mean every time we asked a question. The staff was obviously in bad mood and something probably happened that day before we arrived but that doesn't explain the very cold treatment we had on every occasion. Good thing we didn't decide yet if we'd extend to the night session and only paid the afternoon price, we had a couple of drinks, fucked a couple of times and then left.
We went to 9259 two days later and we're definitely going again, the staff was friendly as ever. I especially love Chizuru always a lot of laughs with her.

Second this, Chizuru is an absolute star.

And I’ve also experienced a decidedly dodgy atmosphere at SB, was usually good fun but one night there were a couple of guys in there I’m pretty sure were yakuza (full body tats) walking around like they owned the place and the atmosphere was really off. Haven’t been since that night, 9259 and Retreat are so good every time I just stick to those (or Bliss, but hit & miss)