Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min 18K, LH 2.6K, total 20.6K

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Read a review on the place above Strawberry Jam and decided to try in the early afternoon. Was excited about the 'molest' experience so wanted to see if I can get that as a gaijin.

Tenzo was very friendly but there was no one else available except Ann. There's only one photo that wasn't too clear but I thought she looked ok. I said ok to her and the gaijin price. Tried to point to the Chikan experience and told the tenzo that I wanted that but he just pointed to the GFE experience instead. I decided to let it go.

He then showed my where my gaijin cost went by helping me book and walking me to the LH. He left after helping me pay for LH and getting the room number.

Waited for 10mins and a knock on the door came. Ann looked pretty ordinary at first sight. She was friendly and constantly smiling but she spoke almost no English so we made little conversation or at least tried.

She looked about 18, as it said on her card and her cute looks were growing on me by the minute. She had an amazing smile and attitude that took a hold on me!

She asked me if it was ok to take off her clothes. I should have stopped her and tried the molest but I was so distracted that I forgot. She slender and petite body was on display. Not one for boob lovers as she was a B max.

After the usual shower, she went in straight for the French and boy it was great. It felt like a young gf and she went down on me while I was still standing. To be honest, it started to get all blurry from there as we moved from standing to the bed and let me work her sensitive body with great responses! We tried 69, sumata and more BBBJ. It was amazing looking and feeling her. She is quite petite and looked so sweet throughout the whole process.

Thing is, I didn't manage to offload but she kept trying. The problem is she is so amazing that I really really wanted to have her but of course there is no FS available! So it was like a 60min foreplay that left me happy with blue balls and a headache. OMG I'm so coming back.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My first attempt at this and falling in deep.

First P4P attempt? If so the anxiety probably kept you on edge, I know it did for me.

Glad to see you had a good time even with being left blueballed.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Still half asleep. I misread the title as 'Highly unsatisfied' instead of "Happily unsatisfied'.

I was waiting for a punchline like; "But then she pulled out a foot-long from her pants. And not in a good way."

First P4P attempt? If so the anxiety probably kept you on edge, I know it did for me.

Glad to see you had a good time even with being left blueballed.
Yea my first P4P. Maybe it was the anxiety but also my first time with someone so young. I mean even when I was 17, my gf was 21.

I was waiting for a punchline like; "But then she pulled out a foot-long from her pants. And not in a good way."
Now, that is a story for another thread. It was so traumatic... thankfully Ann helped me get over it.

Do you think
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Gattsuri Chikan Club

Date of Encounter:
19 Aug

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min 18K, LH 2.6K, total 20.6K

Type/Location:
Shibuya

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Read a review on the place above Strawberry Jam and decided to try in the early afternoon. Was excited about the 'molest' experience so wanted to see if I can get that as a gaijin.

Tenzo was very friendly but there was no one else available except Ann. There's only one photo that wasn't too clear but I thought she looked ok. I said ok to her and the gaijin price. Tried to point to the Chikan experience and told the tenzo that I wanted that but he just pointed to the GFE experience instead. I decided to let it go.

He then showed my where my gaijin cost went by helping me book and walking me to the LH. He left after helping me pay for LH and getting the room number.

Waited for 10mins and a knock on the door came. Ann looked pretty ordinary at first sight. She was friendly and constantly smiling but she spoke almost no English so we made little conversation or at least tried.

She looked about 18, as it said on her card and her cute looks were growing on me by the minute. She had an amazing smile and attitude that took a hold on me!

She asked me if it was ok to take off her clothes. I should have stopped her and tried the molest but I was so distracted that I forgot. She slender and petite body was on display. Not one for boob lovers as she was a B max.

After the usual shower, she went in straight for the French and boy it was great. It felt like a young gf and she went down on me while I was still standing. To be honest, it started to get all blurry from there as we moved from standing to the bed and let me work her sensitive body with great responses! We tried 69, sumata and more BBBJ. It was amazing looking and feeling her. She is quite petite and looked so sweet throughout the whole process.

Thing is, I didn't manage to offload but she kept trying. The problem is she is so amazing that I really really wanted to have her but of course there is no FS available! So it was like a 60min foreplay that left me happy with blue balls and a headache. OMG I'm so coming back.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My first attempt at this and falling in deep.

Thanks for the review..

Team: Do you think he was denied Chikan play??

Misread the title and thought you had a bad experience because of my review.. Glad you had a good time.

My Japanese is pretty much fluent so that might be it, play can go south if there are communication problems

Thanks guys. I tried again today and spoke to someone with better English and he said it was ok for Japanese speakers. Nothing about because I'm a gaijin. So I need to get some lessons and come back!

Nothing helps with language studies as much as a good motivation! :p

I wonder whether it's better to be happily unsatisfied or unhappily satisfied ? :hungover:

When I did reviews, I would have given her a negative review. I'm not saying getting a guy to climax is easy, but it always felt to me like a basic requirement that I got off at least once.

When I did reviews, I would have given her a negative review. I'm not saying getting a guy to climax is easy, but it always felt to me like a basic requirement that I got off at least once.
Thats so unfair. I don't know about you personally but some guys are really not able to cum and that doesn't always depend on the girls' skills.

Thats so unfair. I don't know about you personally but some guys are really not able to cum and that doesn't always depend on the girls' skills.
Sorry....but I am not sorry. Maybe it is unfair, but I feel it is far more unfair to get paid a full rate for a job not complete due to ineptitude, which is why I would negatively review her. You are right that not all people climax. If that were the case, then I would definitely review her another way, if at all. Me, personally? I am not surprised, I am not memorable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy and ur19877
where is this store i cant find the adress in the website i cant read japanese