Aug 2020

Contact Method:
080-6780-2151

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min, JPY15,000

Type/Location:
Apartment

Language Notes:
Japanese for the mama-san. Basic English with the provider, her Japanese is worse

Details of the Encounter:
Looked up some massage / este reviews and decided to take the plunge.

http://www.happiness.esjp.site/index.php

Followed the instructions and called the given number from the location on the website, having made a reservation an hour or so earlier. I was given directions in Japanese to a room in a nearby apartment building.

I was surprised to be greeted by a rather pretty Thai woman - I'd thought it would be an older Chinese lady.

She showed me a menu completely different from what was on the Web.
- massage course
- hand job course
- hand job course with her stripping
- CFS

I decided with the wrong head and went for the last option, brought 2k less than the menu demanded (17k) but that was deemed acceptable after a short phone call to the mama-san.

Off to the tiny shower alone, then to a rather sad-looking mattress in the middle of a room. Fwiw it felt clean, at least when compared to some hell holes along the Toyoko line.

She gave me an alright massage, no piano work altho nothing like a serious Chinese practitioner. Conversation was also pretty good but when it got down to business I was surprised and disappointed by how mechanical it all was. No kissing, little to no teasing or foreplay, a robotic bj, and unenthusiastic activity in three positions. We got there in the end but it wasn't a journey I particularly enjoyed.

Would've been better if I had just gone to Ikebukuro! :unsure:

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I should really listen to the advice I get here. This stretch of Kanagawa sucks

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for report, we appreciate you letting us know about your experience. Everyone falls victim to the wrong head... it happens.

Approved: 8/17/2020

"older Chineseady" - older Chinese lady, sorry. Tried clicking around looking for an edit option but no luck ‍♂️

"older Chineseady" - older Chinese lady, sorry. Tried clicking around looking for an edit option but no luck ‍♂️
Thought I edited that already, but I guess I forgot to save it. :) Fixed now.
The reviewed are locked from editing to prevent malfeasance after the fact, sorry about that.

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Happiness, Luna

Date of Encounter:
Aug 2020

Contact Method:
080-6780-2151

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min, JPY15,000

Type/Location:
Apartment

Language Notes:
Japanese for the mama-san. Basic English with the provider, her Japanese is worse

Details of the Encounter:
Looked up some massage / este reviews and decided to take the plunge.

http://www.happiness.esjp.site/index.php

Followed the instructions and called the given number from the location on the website, having made a reservation an hour or so earlier. I was given directions in Japanese to a room in a nearby apartment building.

I was surprised to be greeted by a rather pretty Thai woman - I'd thought it would be an older Chinese lady.

She showed me a menu completely different from what was on the Web.
- massage course
- hand job course
- hand job course with her stripping
- CFS

I decided with the wrong head and went for the last option, brought 2k less than the menu demanded (17k) but that was deemed acceptable after a short phone call to the mama-san.

Off to the tiny shower alone, then to a rather sad-looking mattress in the middle of a room. Fwiw it felt clean, at least when compared to some hell holes along the Toyoko line.

She gave me an alright massage, no piano work altho nothing like a serious Chinese practitioner. Conversation was also pretty good but when it got down to business I was surprised and disappointed by how mechanical it all was. No kissing, little to no teasing or foreplay, a robotic bj, and unenthusiastic activity in three positions. We got there in the end but it wasn't a journey I particularly enjoyed.

Would've been better if I had just gone to Ikebukuro! :unsure:

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I should really listen to the advice I get here. This stretch of Kanagawa sucks
I live near Ikebukuro what’s your go to spot?