Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Happy – I asked for Towa-chan but I don’t think she’s the one they sent to me

Date of Encounter:
July 12, 2017 – 15:30

Contact Method:
Walked up

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes / 5,000 Yen (1,000 off for saying I saw their blog)

Type/Location:
Pinsalon / Sugano

Language Notes:
All Japanese (I'm fluent)

Details of the Encounter:
Physical Description: The girl they sent to me was a good 10 kg heavier than the picture I saw. From a detail that came out in later conversation I believe she was 33 years old. Not pretty by my preferences but not ugly.

Details:
At the point where I believed the girl they sent to me was not the one I had asked for I had already paid my money and this was “supposedly” the girl I asked for – at that point arguing about it would most probably result in me leaving with (or without) all my money but definitely with blue balls.

In the dim light I saw a couple other “girls” there who were even less attractive and a couple others who were much more attractive.

My assumption is that they have one or two girls who speak English well enough to handle the basics of the trade and anybody who isn’t Japanese will be paired up with one of them regardless of who they ask for.

Maybe it was just my bad timing – I got there at about 3:30 PM – but the room (maybe 5 by 5 meters) had 5 couples going at it when I got there. On the sofa right in front of me was a couple engaged in 69 with the nearly naked girl on top. Another girl was moaning loudly to my right. It was almost like showing up to an orgy in progress in which you are supposed to only play with your partner. So depending on how well you would get into that scenario this is either good or bad.

So we start making out – which is the reason I picked a Pinsalon since that’s never allowed in a HJ massage place and many FS girls won’t do that either. So we’re deep kissing and I’m feeling her breasts and butt, stroking the inside of her thighs, and getting us both worked up. Her vagina is rather wet so I suppose she is enjoying it on some level.

I get Mr. Happy out and she goes to work on him with lips and tongue. After a little of that she has him in her mouth and doing a pretty good job. I’m stroking her vagina and she reaches down to push my finger into her. I had a nice orgasm in about 10 minutes, she spits that out into a towel, and she cleans me up with some wet hand towels (Oshibori). I was well sated for a single shot which is unusual for me so the overall experience was good.

We sat and chatted in Japanese. I find out where she grew up, about her travels to Europe and the other places she wants to see. Had she been much prettier I would probably have gotten it up again and gone for a second round – even if I would have had to pay for a time extension to finish.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Yeah, one day I will get horny enough to go back

Was she Japanese? This is probably obvious to most regular forum members who understand the context, but I wish "nation of origin" were a standard field on the review. I often have to guess whether this is just a Chinese girl speaking Japanese or what (I'm guessing Japanese here, but not sure).

I like your enthusiasm at making the best of it after being disappointed.

Was she Japanese? This is probably obvious to most regular forum members who understand the context, but I wish "nation of origin" were a standard field on the review. I often have to guess whether this is just a Chinese girl speaking Japanese or what (I'm guessing Japanese here, but not sure).

I like your enthusiasm at making the best of it after being disappointed.

She was Japanese.

Yeah this wasn't my first rodeo. I've gotten the bait and switch so many times I pretty much know to just drive on as long as it's an adult human female. Haggling just puts a dent in the mood for me - YMMV.

The only thing which is a deal breaker is one who starts hounding me for a tip. One time a Chinese SW just wouldn't shut up - wanted more after I had already paid the agreed price. I totally lost interest - offered her 2k Yen if she would shut up and let me leave. She couldn't even do that.

Reactions: SugoiBoy and akasam