Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 13,000 plus 1,000 yen nomination fee

Type/Location:
on premises

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese with a little English thrown in

Details of the Encounter:
Been chomping the bit for a while now. Since covid rolled through my p4p life has been no existent. So since I recently got vaccinated and had to go to Tokyo I thought a massage with a H/E would be a good way to ease myself gently back into the game.

Saw Mike's good review of Happy Thai and decided to check out there twitter feed. The ladies had such winning.......ahem.... smiles that I felt I just had to see if they were equally as charming in person.

The shop is not too far from Shinjuku station (about 15 - 20 mins) and since it was a pleasantly sunny day and I would have been too early if I took the train to any of the stations closer to the shop I decided to walk.

Despite the slow leisurely walk I still got there early and so I took a look around the area. Lots of massage places. One place, I think it was called, "sunshine" had a large banner screaming "Foreigners Welcome" . Well that was nice to know.

Happy Thai is one the 3rd floor of ....I think a place called Town Plaza or something to the effect. There are one or two other massage places there so be careful you don't go to the wrong one.

Got to the door at 11:58 rang the bell and got no answer. Used my phone to check the website to make sure I got the times right. And then I saw a woman coming towards me. "You're early. Really early" She said.

I apologized (not sure why, but don't think its a good idea to antagonize your provider) . She told me to give them maybe twenty or thirty minutes so I went for another walk and went back at 12:25.

I suspect I was still early but she opened the door when I rang, and showed me to a small sitting area. Note- it is a really, really small sitting area with a curtain to maintain privacy.

She came back and asked me what course I wanted. I said whatever you recommend, especially if it has a H/E, She laughed and recommended the 90 minute course. I said fine. There was one other girl in the shop I could hear them as they spoke back and forth in Thai but I never saw her.

I asked who my provider would be and she said who did I want. I said are you free. She paused, perhaps because she was wearing a frumpy T-Shirt and baggy trousers, had on a mask and no makeup. But she said "Yes, she was free but it'd be another thousand." Like Mike H, I decided to go "splashy daddy" so I mortgaged the house and agreed.

She showed me to a small ............cubicle/room. Not sure how to describe it but its about the size of a small bed, thin walls and only has a curtain to partition it from the rest of the place. But it was clean and smelt okay.

She brought in some towels, asked me if I wanted tea and then told me to strip. Everything I asked? Everything she said. So she came back and saw me butt naked and turned pink. She pointed to the towels and I had the good grace to look abashed. I apologized while wrapping a towel around my waist and she laughed it off. She showed me to the shower and went to get my tea. While I was away she slipped into her work clothes, did her makeup and went back to the room to wait for me.

After my shower I went back to the room and had my tea and we chatted for a bit. Stuff like Where I was from, where I lived etc. With the pleasantries out of the way I went on twitter and showed her a picture of Nana. And I asked is that you. She said yes it was but said clearly that she doesn't look like that. I assured her she looked even better in person and she was the reason I was there (Now she does look like the photos on their website but bear in mind those photos were probably taken a few years ago. She's older now but by no means unattractive. She's still very pretty and very, very curvy). She thanked me for lying but I assured her she's just my type and she is.

So she began the massage telling me to let her know if she gets too rough. About ten minutes or so into the massage I made one heck of a faux pas. I said "Wow, you're strong" And she gave a sardonic laugh and said in Thai to her friend "He says I'm strong while I'm walking on his back" . Then she said to me "You mean heavy right?" By now I realized my mistake but I played it off by saying "No, you have really strong legs I can tell" (Later I learned she used to dance back in Thailand, so I think my line worked)

Eventfully she worked her way until she was facing me (while I was still on my back) and I got a fantastic glimpse of her very firm, very smooth legs all the way up to her tights. "Heaven" I said. "The massage?" she asked "no, the view" I replied. She laughed and suggested we run away for a weekend. I know she was joking but there was enough of a hint there that I guess had I been a decade or two younger and perhaps a few billion yen richer she might give it some serious thought.

Finally we got to the main event. She began with some slow languorous strokes slowly working up the tempo. But it takes time for me to cum from a handjob and after two or three minutes she realized she had some work to do. She tried making seductive faces and soft noises, different techniques and after a few more minutes I could finally feel the pressure building. Then an eruption which she kindly used her free hand to deflect so I didn't go spraying everywhere.

She bade me lie still as she got some tissue and cleaned me up. Then she gave me a towel and I showeed again while she got me some more tea. We chatted some more and I asked her if time was a problem. But she waved away my concern. We're slow this afternoon she told me.

She gave me her line and said if I was going to be in town to let her know so she could let me know how busy they were.

I left feeling quite rested and "happy". So they do live up to their name.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Nana was lovely. Very sweet and funny. Not to mention she gives a fantastic massage. f I lived in Tokyo it would be a no brainer. But considering I'm not there very often and there are so many other places I'd like to try it may be a while before I make my way back to Happy Thai

Last edited:
I agree i think her looks are way better in personal than the picture. Massage was pretty decent. And those areolas almost covering her entire boobs. Lol

Reactions: hardharry
Reactions: hardharry
Straight to pimping, impressive.
He's a Vet so I cut some slack. You on the other hand.....you'll need the "old style audition" if you know what i mean :p

He's a Vet so I cut some slack. You on the other hand.....you'll need the "old style audition" if you know what i mean :p

I know it’s a tradition to haze the new guy, but OK, fine. I’ll let you go down on me for 20% of the usual cost, just to give you a taste.

Reactions: Maxblack
I know it’s a tradition to haze the new guy, but OK, fine. I’ll let you go down on me for 20% of the usual cost, just to give you a taste.
EEeeWWWWwwwww.....we're talking about translation stuff.....get wit it new guy