Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Frenchy

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:
TAG direct message

Appointment Length & Costs:
(Non-Commerical Arrangement, Donation to Charity)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel, Shibuya

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I was on a few weeks trip in Tokyo, and discovered TAG on my search of finding a massage parlor that would provide a Happy Ending (HE) massage for myself (a woman). Turns out this was difficult to find or guarantee at any of the parlors that cater to men! So I did some digging and found a stellar review about Frenchy’s services. I sent a message!

We met for an initial drink - kind of like a “meet and greet” to have an initial face to face convo, and discuss what I was looking for. He ensured we could just have this initial drink with no pressure to meet again later if either of us decided we didn’t want to.

He was a true gentleman- made me feel entirely safe and comfortable the whole time! I explained that I was looking for someone to provide a happy ending massage, and nothing more (No additional penis contact). He seemed up for this and we agreed on a session for a few days later.

On the day of, we met at Shibuya crossing and, because I was a tourist and not as familiar, he walked us to the area with Love Hotels. This was a new experience for me and therefore SO MUCH FUN! We picked a room and I spent the first few minutes exploring such a great place.

Again- he was a gentleman the entire time, and did a great job being in both role as someone I was paying to do a service and a bit of a host since he lives here and I was just a visitor.

Once in the hotel, he drew me a bath and gave me a full massage in the bath. He sat behind me the entire time and checked in multiple times about what felt good and what I liked. He gave me a HE in the bathtub before showering me off and moving to the bed.

Once on the bed, he used massage oils and gave me a FANTASTIC massage, with another HE. He was very attune to what I wanted and never tried to do anything more or pressure me to do anything more than what we had agreed upon. The massage and Happy Endings were both fantastic- Frenchy has wonderful hands!!

There was definitely a lightness and fun adventure quality to the entire experience. He made me feel both safe and very sexy, and I left very sexually satisfied. I wanted to keep it very transactional, so he was behind me most of the time providing lots of back massaging (not a lot of face to face contact or kissing), which I preferred.

Afterwards he was a complete gentleman in walking me out. We have spoke a few times casually since via text (i had a few questions and wanted to thank him!) and he has never made me feel weird or uncomfortable about our encounter!

10/10 great experience :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would definitely recommend for any traveler or local women who are seeking out this type of exchange!

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2019-8-21_22-21-47.jpeg

This is a bit unorthodox, but thanks for the review.... I think.

Approved: 8/21/2019

Gotta love your enthusiasm Chris! :)

@MissLorna : thank you so much , you are a great lady and we both had a wonderful time... fun fact: just today I got a thank you letter from the Animal Therapy Association (which takes care of shelter dogs and brings them to hospices, orphanages etc to bring joy to people there), which as you know was the final recipient of your donation. Thanks again! :kiss:

Last edited:
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Frenchy

Date of Encounter:
July 2019

Contact Method:
TAG direct message

Appointment Length & Costs:
(Non-Commerical Arrangement, Donation to Charity)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel, Shibuya

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I was on a few weeks trip in Tokyo, and discovered TAG on my search of finding a massage parlor that would provide a Happy Ending (HE) massage for myself (a woman). Turns out this was difficult to find or guarantee at any of the parlors that cater to men! So I did some digging and found a stellar review about Frenchy’s services. I sent a message!

We met for an initial drink - kind of like a “meet and greet” to have an initial face to face convo, and discuss what I was looking for. He ensured we could just have this initial drink with no pressure to meet again later if either of us decided we didn’t want to.

He was a true gentleman- made me feel entirely safe and comfortable the whole time! I explained that I was looking for someone to provide a happy ending massage, and nothing more (No additional penis contact). He seemed up for this and we agreed on a session for a few days later.

On the day of, we met at Shibuya crossing and, because I was a tourist and not as familiar, he walked us to the area with Love Hotels. This was a new experience for me and therefore SO MUCH FUN! We picked a room and I spent the first few minutes exploring such a great place.

Again- he was a gentleman the entire time, and did a great job being in both role as someone I was paying to do a service and a bit of a host since he lives here and I was just a visitor.

Once in the hotel, he drew me a bath and gave me a full massage in the bath. He sat behind me the entire time and checked in multiple times about what felt good and what I liked. He gave me a HE in the bathtub before showering me off and moving to the bed.

Once on the bed, he used massage oils and gave me a FANTASTIC massage, with another HE. He was very attune to what I wanted and never tried to do anything more or pressure me to do anything more than what we had agreed upon. The massage and Happy Endings were both fantastic- Frenchy has wonderful hands!!

There was definitely a lightness and fun adventure quality to the entire experience. He made me feel both safe and very sexy, and I left very sexually satisfied. I wanted to keep it very transactional, so he was behind me most of the time providing lots of back massaging (not a lot of face to face contact or kissing), which I preferred.

Afterwards he was a complete gentleman in walking me out. We have spoke a few times casually since via text (i had a few questions and wanted to thank him!) and he has never made me feel weird or uncomfortable about our encounter!

10/10 great experience :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Would definitely recommend for any traveler or local women who are seeking out this type of exchange!

In the spirit of gender equality, you should add some info on how you would score his looks , body, skills, dental dams or bboral, his *ehem* size and whether he shaves, trim or go full bush :p

Anyway, I’m glad you had a good time :)

Well to be honest I must also thank @Yuriko for the initial review which attracted @MissLorna ’s attention.
I retire every 2 years I guess... :)

OMG, congrats @Frenchy for your review! I'm glad you received another call!10/10 that's such a high score feedback!!! Wow!!! I'm kind of curious how @MikeH may provide, if he gets inspired!

Good question, but the guy is obsessed with penetration... you may not like that ... or you may? :)

I'm only for gentle play penetration. Not hardcore penetration, I'm sorry! :)

Reactions: Frenchy
I'm only for gentle play penetration. Not hardcore penetration, I'm sorry! :)
Well, if you’re the client, you should get what you want! (Within the limits of what the provider is ok to do of course) Im not sure our Mikey is into « gentle play penetration ».

Reactions: Yuriko
Was it an hourly rate or HE rate or something else... Great review, but I hate it when they leave out the transaction details, I'm only saying for those that want in the next 2 yrs of course :D TAG manager gonna ask you to pay Advert fees and post in the Independent section you know :rolleyes:

Reactions: Frenchy and Yuriko
Was it an hourly rate or HE rate or something else... Great review, but I hate it when they leave out the transaction details, I'm only saying for those that want in the next 2 yrs of course :D TAG manager gonna ask you to pay Advert fees and post in the Independent section you know :rolleyes:
It was 10k for one hour. A bit less than what Yuriko paid but it was a bit longer with her, also 2 years ago I was asked to do the cosplay thing (suit and necktie) and I had added the bubbly and flowers as « first time » gifts. I would say Yuriko got a better deal contents-wise but Lorna was not interested in those little extras and preferred to pop twice. I totally respect both approaches, client is Queen.

preferred to pop twice.

What no Hermes necktie? Sounds a bit like bait and switch to me.

But I would like officially congratulate both parties as popping twice per hour with hand only requires hard work and perfect cooperation from both sides. Good job!

And of course the stingy part of me congratulates the cost price performance, twice for ten k is a good deal anyday.

In the theme of the Game of Thrones I would like to propose a new title for Frenchy and that of course must be the Hand of the King.

What no Hermes necktie? Sounds a bit like bait and switch to me.

But I would like officially congratulate both parties as popping twice per hour with hand only requires hard work and perfect cooperation from both sides. Good job!

And of course the stingy part of me congratulates the cost price performance, twice for ten k is a good deal anyday.

In the theme of the Game of Thrones I would like to propose a new title for Frenchy and that of course must be the Hand of the King.

Well the tie is a bit out of fashion now and no, when I am on the other side of the deal I’m just an obedient servant and happy to be so :)

By the way, twice I forgot the « carry princess in arms » step to the bed and I feel very bad about it. Really need to improve my game on this one.

Reactions: hardharry and MikeH
when I am on the other side of the deal I’m just an obedient servant and happy to be so :)

That's exactly what the Hand of the King was in GoT too. Better go and change your profile description right now. :D

Reactions: Frenchy
It was 10k for one hour. A bit less than what Yuriko paid but it was a bit longer with her, also 2 years ago I was asked to do the cosplay thing (suit and necktie) and I had added the bubbly and flowers as « first time » gifts. I would say Yuriko got a better deal contents-wise but Lorna was not interested in those little extras and preferred to pop twice. I totally respect both approaches, client is Queen.

Usually anything "French" in Japan is super expensive... WOW... 10K 1 hour/ for release is a bargain for any client :), now the newbies will be trying to book you for 1 hour at 10K... :D and you will have a new appreciation for @Yuriko people calling last minute wanting appointment only to ghost you or no show...:rolleyes: Is Anal finger banging an option you offered your Clients for additional fee of course ?:D