Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:

Type/Location:
Shop - Shinjuku,Kabuki cho

Language Notes:
Japanese and English

Details of the Encounter:
So I skipped work and head to shinjuku instead , walked a lot then played at the game center then I remembered all the reviews I read here and decided to go to HH, with the help of google map, I got to the place, almost didn't find it ,luckily there was a signage so I just smiled at the guy outside and walked in, I went for the 20minutes.
After that, the guy made me wait in the couch after around 2 minutes, my girl went in, It's really weird when a middle aged woman in her late 30's is trying to be cute ( slow and little voice ). Anyway, told her I was from Canada and know a little japanese ( I lied ), after the small talk, she told me to take off my pants, I was quite shocked ( Ithought there would be a room) , but didn't gave a fuck since I'm the only person at that time.

She proceed to lick a lot, then I ask if I can touch her, so the usuals, I fingered her and was scratching the gspot I guess (rough thingy at the top of her vajayjay), her technique was so-so, I had better ones but it's my first time on a Japanese so I didn't mind, then I proceed to facefuck her but not that aggressive , after blowing my load, small talks ,light a cig then went out, she accompanied me outside, then proceed to spread her legs while open on a sitting position while saying goodbye, kinda weird for me but I just smiled.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I got a question though, after a few minutes, my penis head is getting kinda numb, gonna observe first if this is fucking clhamydia or any std related. FUCK ME

Reactions: Gunmachan
a numb dick doesn't have to make you paranoid

I've frequented HH before, even tried that Hikaru girl in 2013, and I didn't get any stds

Google the symptoms first of the suspected disease before jumping into conclusions

Last week I had two PROTECTED encounters (both FS)
then when I peed, I noticed several mosquito bite-like pricks on the head of my dick, and I almost freaked out
I googled the shit and found out that it could be balanitis, which is treatable by an ointment, or it could also be caused by not rinsing soap well. In less than 24 hrs, the pin pricks were gone, so it was probably just irritation and not infection.

Anyways, if the problems persist you could always see a doctor

it's okay now guys. i found a thread someone describe what i was feeling, apparently it happens when ur partner spits and she did alot of spitting. after a week, it's all good but i'm afraid to repeat now. i read someone having crabs here in hh

Reactions: AliceInWonderland