walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20mins - 4350 yen includes tax and nomination fee

Type/Location:
Shinjuku, Kabuki-cho

Language Notes:
I used mainly Japanese, English is OK

Details of the Encounter:
First off thanks to all that contribute to this site. I felt like a veteran on my first visit.

Decided to drop by after robot restaurant. There was a guy in front but he wasn't waving anyone in. I walked past twice before talking to the guy myself. "Hinomaru desu ka? Gaigoku-jin iin desu ka?" He said yes and told me to walk up the stairs. Asked the lady at the desk about Hotaru but she was busy. Lady recommended Hikaru if I liked big boobs. I do, so I went with Hikaru.

Hikaru is a bit on the chubby side but I wouldn't say she's huge (I grew up in the US so my standards are probably different). Probably late 30s, soft skin and nicely shaped C cups (US size).

Procedure was same as all the other reviews. She did a lot of soft licking of my head, shaft and balls to get me hard. It felt great and I was thinking things were off to a great start. I like the soft sensual type BJs. After that she settled into a slow mechanical BJ with lots of teeth. I started to get soft halfway through. She brought me back again with her tongue and lips. Then went back to the mechanical toothy motion. She told me "5mins left". I forced myself to finish at this point. I haven't played in a week, but she still took my full load. She cleaned me up, we got dressed, then I walked out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For the price I'm not gonna complain too much. I knew it'd be hit or miss based on the other reviews. I was able to finish and that's all I was looking for.

For the price I'm not gonna complain too much. I knew it'd be hit or miss based on the other reviews. I was able to finish and that's all I was looking for.

Good attitude and glad that you had done your homework prior to going. Thanks for putting up the review, it's much appreciated!

Any girls to recommend for a visit in the early afternoon ?
I'd like to visit Happy Hinomaru as my first paid sexual service ever but I live over 2 hours away from Tokyo and I have to be home before 6 or the wife will start questioning...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Hikaru

Date of Encounter:
9/1/2016

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20mins - 4350 yen includes tax and nomination fee

Type/Location:
Shinjuku, Kabuki-cho

Language Notes:
I used mainly Japanese, English is OK

Details of the Encounter:
First off thanks to all that contribute to this site. I felt like a veteran on my first visit.

Decided to drop by after robot restaurant. There was a guy in front but he wasn't waving anyone in. I walked past twice before talking to the guy myself. "Hinomaru desu ka? Gaigoku-jin iin desu ka?" He said yes and told me to walk up the stairs. Asked the lady at the desk about Hotaru but she was busy. Lady recommended Hikaru if I liked big boobs. I do, so I went with Hikaru.

Hikaru is a bit on the chubby side but I wouldn't say she's huge (I grew up in the US so my standards are probably different). Probably late 30s, soft skin and nicely shaped C cups (US size).

Procedure was same as all the other reviews. She did a lot of soft licking of my head, shaft and balls to get me hard. It felt great and I was thinking things were off to a great start. I like the soft sensual type BJs. After that she settled into a slow mechanical BJ with lots of teeth. I started to get soft halfway through. She brought me back again with her tongue and lips. Then went back to the mechanical toothy motion. She told me "5mins left". I forced myself to finish at this point. I haven't played in a week, but she still took my full load. She cleaned me up, we got dressed, then I walked out.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Yes, Hikaru gave me all teeth as well and I actually had to switch because she kept saying my cock was too big for her mouth. So she went over to the guy and I could hear her telling him this in Japanese and I paid to switch for another girl haha.

Her teeth hurt a little right? She has some sharp teeth!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
hey man, I had a while ago. My penis is numb now, your penis is ok after she blew you? fuck