Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Happy Hinomaru - Mayu

Date of Encounter:
February 2020

Contact Method:
http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/schedule.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 mins (¥4,500), 50 minutes total (¥11,000)

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Primarily Japanese, but she appears to understand English.

Details of the Encounter:
My second review of Happy Hinomaru.

So as of last week two new girls started at Happy Hinomaru; Aki and Mayu. Being the horny fuck I am, I sampled both of them as soon as I could.

*skip this part if you know*
Happy Hinomaru is on the opposite side of the Togo Cinemas building in Kabukicho, and you can’t miss it with its hundred or so years old front sign that seems to have been stolen from a Fallout game.

Many foreigners end up here and the staff is quite acquainted with English speakers, so be at ease. You have to nominate one of the girls and choose your length of time; 20 minutes is never enough for me. Also, if you’re a regular you can get a point card that they stamp provided you nominate a girl for at least 30 minutes (an additional stamp for every 10 minute increments longer you reserve, too.) After 50 or so stamps they give you ¥2,000 yen back, which is kinda funny considering the thousands you’ve dropped in already.*

I sampled Aki about a week ago, and it was a huge disappointment. She is definitely in her 50s and is quite a chubby mama (she even mentioned having a kid.) Her technique wasn’t horrible like Hikaru, but let’s just say I had to abscond myself to the nearby expensive Strawberry Jam to drop a highly frustrating load in some other girl’s mouth afterward.

Anyway, this exciting Saturday evening I had anticipated going for my usual: Anna or Moe, who usually get the job done explosively well. However, this time the guy at the door explained to me that the new one, Mayu, was a definite win-win. I felt hesitant after a hideous afternoon with Aki, but up till now he has always given me good suggestions (Kana, who regrettably left; and Kaori - who has the worst working hours).

I go sit at my booth, anticipating another old mom or scraggletooth dickchewmaster, when suddenly before me appears a striking beauty!

I’d put Mayu in her early 30s, but her face is extremely youthful with big, brown eyes and a beautiful smile! I never imagined saying that about any girl who worked for a cheap HH wage, and I’m honestly surprised she’s not working in a higher end joint.

I literally could not keep my eyes off her. She asked me if I could speak Japanese, and I obviously obliged, but she switched between English and Japanese from time to time so I am guessing she’s pretty good.

Anyway, I remove my bottom half, am cleansed by her, and she goes straight in to kiss me DFK. Her lips were so soft and she made the gentlest, sexiest sounds of anyone so far.

Her figure was fantastic. I shook with anticipation visualizing her tits, and when revealed were an absolutely fantastic pair; the best I’ve seen in a cheap pink salon so far. They’re not massive, but they fit her very well and far surpass the average Japanese girl size I’ve consistently encountered.

She removed her panties and exposed a shaved pussy, which was quite wet upon contact. She is the only one at HH so far I’ve actually had a good smell from down there, too. A cute shapely ass and just a little bit of tummy flab, negligible compared to the distended midsections I’ve had to see before.

After tasting her delicious tits, she proceeded to titjob me and stare deeply into my eyes. I became rock hard extremely fast, panting with excitement. She laughed and said, “どこに見てんのよ?” (where do you think you’re looking?) She then proceeded to wrap her warm lips around my pulsating head, BBBJ style, stroking me elegantly.

This is where things went downhill a little. Though she showed excitement and I could tell she really wanted to get me to rocket, I ended up going a full 30 minutes just barely staying hard. Part of me thinks it was just my utter amazement at finding such a beauty at HH, but another is definitely her lacking experience (the prettier they are, the usually the shittier their technique.)

Anyway, I took a 20 minute extension which I would’ve anyway if she had gotten me to cum, as I just had to marvel at this little gem cuddled up with me swirling her thumbs around my head. During the second round we switched things up and finally got me to a very intense orgasm at the 49th minute of play. Not the most intense ever, but after a few weeks thinking about those luscious tits I’m expecting Mount Saint Helens next time I see her.

She cleans me up, and I proceed to just DFK with her for five minutes after that. I am usually not so kissy after emptying my balls in a woman’s mouth, but I just didn’t care cause of her bewitching smile.

She asked me if I’d come play again, and I said definitely. She played her role really well to me, and I went home feeling quite satisfied after some time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Truthfully I hesitated to write this review cause I don’t want to share, but then obviously someone else is going to find her and beat me to this exciting post.

Just please, be gentle with her, and don’t make her hate us gaijin. I’d definitely give her pointers for giving good head—I have a feeling she’s going to get popular really quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Happy Hinomaru, much appreciated! Glad you scored a win on this one... ratio was getting worse than 50/50 there for awhile.

Approved: 2/5/2020

This review has really piqued my interest. I usually go to places like lovely hand, how different is this place? Some of the older reviews seem concerning, but if your description is accurate I’d like to meet Mayu too.

This review has really piqued my interest. I usually go to places like lovely hand, how different is this place? Some of the older reviews seem concerning, but if your description is accurate I’d like to meet Mayu too.
It's a complete gamble with shops like this one. Pink Salons are a true roulette scenario unless you're picking someone that has a well known, good reputation. If you read the history of Jan Jan and Hinomaru, you'll see that they both have good days and bad days. Luck can be had, but the point of the review is to shed some light on what the most recent experiences have been.

As it's a pink salon - you don't get much privacy, a quick wipe down and off you go until she gets you off. (or you give up) Some people don't like the layout of pink salons.

It probably won't hurt to try it once, but again, 50/50 shot of having a 'good time'.

Some of the older reviews seem concerning,

I think you mean almost all of the reviews would be cause for concern. I used to think of it as roulette but really it's more like blackjack. Sometimes you bust, sometimes you don't get close, most of the time you lose anyways.

None of that stops me from going though. You should try it. It builds character. :D

At Happy Hinomaru you can nominate the girl you want by her picture, “shashin shimei” as it is called. I wrote another review about Happy Hinomaru about half a year ago, and mentioned nearly every single girl who is working there now. When it comes to physical beauty, Mayu outranks everyone there by far; I’m just really horny and need a better technique than a pretty face, so going with a somewhat older woman who’ll go apeshit on my shaft actually has more value to me.

Also, by some folks’ standards Mayu might still be a little too old. A woman in her thirties shows maturity that turns off certain people, so with my report consider my lacking age requirements.

Thanks for the fantastic review. Honestly the only girl who actually really turned me on there was Kana because she was relatively young (20s), tall (which I like), ditzy and her moaning was kinda sexy. Unfortunately she quit and I only met her twice. The other girls are clearly better at sucking dick (especially Moe... I mean seriously just wow.. when I had her she licked under my balls and kept sucking after I jizzed in her mouth for like a minute). I'll have to check out Mayu sometime (before she quits as well).

I think you mean almost all of the reviews would be cause for concern. I used to think of it as roulette but really it's more like blackjack. Sometimes you bust, sometimes you don't get close, most of the time you lose anyways.

None of that stops me from going though. You should try it. It builds character. :D
Character building indeed! After two attempts (either word gets around fast, or the universe was trying to tell me something), I did manage to meet Mayu. I won't post a separate review, since for the most part OP is spot on. She was very sweet and charming. However, early thirties is a bit of an understatement. I can certainly see she's appealing for her age, but not my cup of tea. That plus the overall atmosphere (thankfully I was the only person present, but still) makes this the first and last Hinomaru experience for me. I do encourage people with more mature tastes to visit though!

Thanks for the fantastic review. Honestly the only girl who actually really turned me on there was Kana because she was relatively young (20s), tall (which I like), ditzy and her moaning was kinda sexy. Unfortunately she quit and I only met her twice. The other girls are clearly better at sucking dick (especially Moe... I mean seriously just wow.. when I had her she licked under my balls and kept sucking after I jizzed in her mouth for like a minute). I'll have to check out Mayu sometime (before she quits as well).

Kana was a legend. I wouldn’t exactly throw her off the ladder for talent either; once she got adjusted to my preferences I didn’t even bother looking for anyone else.

Moe is really awesome. I, too, was really impressed with the damn near rimming and her relentless hands. The only issue I have with her is she ends up chewing on girthy dicks, I don’t think she can open her jaw as wide as some of the others.

That was one of the worst “roulettes” ever that day, as I got Sora after her and that woman seems to be intentionally edging me like some sort of vengeance, meaning I went home ¥10,000 short with blueballs. Not fun.

Character building indeed! After two attempts (either word gets around fast, or the universe was trying to tell me something), I did manage to meet Mayu. I won't post a separate review, since for the most part OP is spot on. She was very sweet and charming. However, early thirties is a bit of an understatement. I can certainly see she's appealing for her age, but not my cup of tea. That plus the overall atmosphere (thankfully I was the only person present, but still) makes this the first and last Hinomaru experience for me. I do encourage people with more mature tastes to visit though!

Thank you for your confirmation! I admit I might be understating Mayu’s age, but she is the first unwrinkle-worn face I’ve seen in that place since Kana left. Barely reaching forty at the high end if I had to revise.

Indeed, HH is not for everyone; it’s cheap and aged, and most of the girls are well into their 40s and 50s, but they survive on their skill more than anything.