Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20mins ¥4320

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Warning - I will address every aspect of the situation below. You have been warned. Apologies in advance.

Oh my fucking god. I feel embarrassed and ashamed of myself.

I had been to this place years ago and wasn't too bad. Being in the area thought I'd give it a go again. Mistake. Curiosity killed the cat, right? Well in this case curiosity killed my cock.

Walked up the stairs, the old male tencho is calm and friendly. Points to the board, only two girls available - Mimi & Natsu and the place is empty. He says Natsu is a 15 minute wait so I said,じゃ。。。ミミ(n)

Paid the cash and tencho walks me to my seat. Mimi arrives, I think ahhh not too bad. Absolutely nothing like the photo. Not thin, pretty solid.. She looks way more Filipino than Japanese and the way she spoke and noises she made only made me more suspicious.(I have nothing against Filipinos)

After the clean up she takes her bra and panties off while leaving her dress on. I'm just thinking to myself - Yeah you can probably just leave those on sweetheart:unsure:

She seems all business. Zero small talk, just looked at me, smiled and said Yoroshiku bla bla.. I answered her politely and smiled.

So, the bj from hell begins. At first, she starts off ok. Going easy. It always takes me a bit to get 100%. Mimi can not repeat the same action for more than 5 seconds. She is constantly swapping hands, jerking while changing mouth technique with zero rhythm.

The further we continue into this horrible bj, the teeth start. Fuck. A little here and there is alright but it just got worse and worse. As if she wanted to purposely cause injury. I told her in Japanese please don't use her teeth, it hurts. She hardly acknowledged me and the request but did back off with the teeth a little. She often coughed right onto my johnson, making no attempt point her head away or cover her mouth. Every time she coughed there was a vile stink:vomit:

Finally, she found rhythm, I said that's good, went to my happy place, closed my eyes and busted in her mouth. I'm sure my spunk died instantly

I couldn't wipe my cock off enough times. I wanted to cry.

Got my shit and walked out without saying a word.

Final Thoughts:

Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
In every encounter, pvp or not I place the utmost importance on my personal hygiene and politeness. There are just no excuses for that shit above. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

My Apologies again everyone. I really wanted to bring a nice positive review forward for my first but wanted to warn people of this place and woman.

Stay the fuck away guys.

Edit: I realize this shop is well reviewed and these places are hit n miss ;)

Last edited:
Man.... I'm glad I ate before reading that train wreck.... Maybe qualifies for horniest mistake thread! Haha.

Sorry man, really sorry....

Seems like for every good report of this place, there's an equally had report.
I'm amazed that they stay in business some years.

Thanks man. Your condolences are appreciated.

Really makes you wonder huh?... I don't know what more to say. I'm still pissed off. Should probably go get checked next week. Fuck... face palm*

Reactions: TAG Manager
I'll add my experience.

I stopped by mid day a while ago. The tech was friendly but said only Mimi was available. Her picture looked okay. However she would finish with a client in 15 min. It sounded like someone was having an amazing time.

I returned 20 min later and a 60+year old Japanese fat bum walked out. Mimi greeted me kindly, however she appeared to be in her 50's.

I bolted

Man.... I'm glad I ate before reading that train wreck.... Maybe qualifies for horniest mistake thread! Haha.

Sorry man, really sorry....

I'm eating while reading this, and my katsudon has never been so tasty...

They're cheap, easy to find, near a major station, and they'll take anyone - and that's why they stay in business.

They're cheap, easy to find, near a major station, and they'll take anyone - and that's why they stay in business.
Yeah, I get it... I guess there's not much you can do. It is the cheapest blow in the area despite the quality of the person doing the blowing. o_O

Reactions: Most_Wanted