Multiple times since the beginning of April

Contact Method:
http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
4320 yen for 20 minutes

Type/Location:
Pink Salon, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
I speak fluent Japanese, but I see foreign dudes all the time there.

Details of the Encounter:
So I have been going to Happy Hinomaru twice a month since May, as I got bored of Jan Jan and the gran grans (I stop in there once in a while for Miyako, the youngest one there, of course.) That said, I have been getting somewhat quality service and the bilingual staff has been quite kind. They offered me a loyalty card that after 30 nuts or something I get a free nut - or at least a discount on one?

Anyway, I've had head from various women there, one of them as many as five times. I will give my rating for each and important information below.

NOTE: If you haven't noticed, Happy Hinomaru has reduced its operating hours due to lacking staff. If you can spare the 5000 yen, go folks! Give them a reason to open up earlier again!

Name: Anna
Technique: B+
Body Type:
+ very slender
+ petite
- aged
Successful Rounds: 3/3
English: I would think so...she's very popular.

Description: Anna is one of the busiest women there. Her picture isn't all that appealing because she seems somewhat emaciated, but the tout promised me she was a catch.

The first time I saw her I found her to be quite cute, as she has a pleasant laugh and great personality. She is the ideal for anyone with a MILF or almost GILF fetish, because her skin is soft but a little loose like an older woman. I have no such fetish, but am quite open to a variety of women so I can look past it. She has cute little tits, and I've never bothered to touch her axe wound, considering that I'm more interested in technique for the most part and a great deal of girls I've run into in pink salons don't really get that excited from it anyway.

Her technique is solid and quite surprising - I always go 30 minutes with her cause I know she will get me off. She pets your balls and very, very gently cradles you as she takes your head and shaft. Her movements are always very calm at first, but when she senses you're ready to lose it she gets noisy and thrusts your cock in, moving up and down like a machine. I've had pretty intense spurts where I could literally feel my cum push her tongue back with the pressure of release in her mouth, and she makes a very satisfied moan as you release and may not even stop sucking if you managed to get her to laugh a bit.

Name: Kaori
Technique: B
Body Type:
+ very slender
+ great bust-to-hip
- aged, especially in the face
Successful Rounds: 4/5
English: No.

Description: Kaori has been my go to months now, as she has a great personality and is loves to talk about music - a subject I like as well. She does get down to business quite honestly, though, if you aren't in the mood to chat.

My first session with her was for the longest time my most intense orgasm in the country of Japan for quite some time. She seems to be keen at getting you to edge on an orgasm, as she works the shaft and tugs quickly while literally eating your dick. She also tries a variety of positions, and I have been enticed to touch her clit simply because she is extremely erotic.

Unfortunately, our last session together was a failure, mainly because for some reason that day her breath was horrible, it turned me off for an entire 40 minute round. She seems to be a heavy drinker, and considering I went there around opening time that day I'm much more sure it was booze than jizz breath.

Name: Hiromi
Technique: D-
Body Type:
+ cute slim
- doesn't seem interested in removing clothes
- yellow teeth
Successful Rounds: 1/3
English: Doubtful.

Description: If you are a glutton for blue balls, go with Hiromi. Firstly, she carries a tiny purse with her at all times and makes a cute laugh and a smile, but that's about it. Off come your pants, and from there starts a routine effort of sucking that at best leaves you rattled with rage.

I have never actually asked her to remove her clothes, as I figured perhaps she just chooses not to, but once you see her wrap those cute lips around your head you tend not to think too much about it.

However, that's just about all the excitement there. From that point on persists what is best described as a Lego gear operation of a blowjob. She does about five to ten thrusts of you into her mouth, gets tired, strokes you a couple times, and then tries again. Rinse and repeat. If you try to give her instructions to move faster, she will likely ignore you in English or Japanese as well.

My first session with her was twenty minutes, and I was so close to a nut but didn't have the cash or time to continue. I went in eagerly a few days later for a 40 minute session, which succeeded when I finally popped at the 40th fucking minute. It was the most horrendous edging experience ever. The third time Kaori was unavailable and I thought I'd give Hiromi one more shot, but after 30 minutes of ignored requests to stroke me faster, I found myself relocating to the nearby Strawberry Jam for some relief at the hefty cost.

I should note that I do have a rather low sensitivity at this point, but I'm pretty sure most other guys will be as frustrated with her as I was. Take caution and go with someone else if you are looking for an earth-shattering bust.

Name: Hikaru
Technique: D-
Body Type:
- uninteresting
- aged features
Successful Rounds: 0.5/1
English: Pretty sure she speaks minimal.

Description: This is a session I sort of want to forget, because this is the perfect example of getting a bad spin at the Pink Salon. Hikaru isn't remotely attractive, nor is her personality that great. I went for 30 minutes with her partially expecting the worst, but for about 20 minutes of that paid time was actually sucking. The last ten minutes she literally said, "tsukareta" and sat up jerking me off with a dry hand. Considering the money I had just spent I decided to try and go for a nut, with her semi-convinced I wasn't going to get there. Nonetheless, I felt the build up and warned her, to which her eyes got big and she literally keeled back as I erupted into the air.

Needless to say, this wound up being a Peter North grade eight laces of cum, sputtering out of me like a loose canon while the middle-aged Hikaru stared at me as if I were the devil for deciding to ejaculate. Luckily, most of it landed on my legs, the couch, and floor rather than on my shirt, but I think at least one lace streaked through her hair. Oops. I considered this half a success considering the damage assessment and cleanup ruined the five minutes of bliss post orgasm I yearned for.

Maybe go with her if you like feeling like shit for splooging? Have fun.

Name: Sora
Technique: C+
Body Type:
+ busty
+ sexy
+ big beautiful breasts
+ huge areolas and nipples
- fake smile
Successful Rounds: 0/1
English: Pretty sure, as I've seen her talking to many foreigners.

Description: If you don't have sensitivity issues like me, Sora is my #1 recommendation from HH. She has a pleasant smile, and when she removes her bra and stuffs those luscious tits in your face you are going to feel your balls churn up some goo moments before she starts slobbering on your monster.

As we sat and talked, she seemed to be pretty interested in my ethnicity, as I am needless to say, not white. Anyway, off come my pants and her shirt, and I am rock hard the moment I see her tits. As they approached my face, she gently took my balls into her hand and cupped them from underneath while swaddling my shaft back and forth on her cheeks with her tongue. I gasped as I felt my head and shaft swallowed between her soft lips, ascertaining myself that this was going to be an unbelievable orgasm.

Three minutes later she directs all her focus to pumping me, faster and more vigorously as I lay helplessly with my hands splayed out searching for rescue from the monster load building up until I find her nipples. I got closer. Closer. I knew she could feel it brimming up, and I could feel my balls begin to shrivel as the load started to move up my shaft. She vigorously sucked more and more and more until...

...she stopped. Complete drop in pace to zero literally a breadth away from the point of no return. She then removed my penis from her mouth and gently tugged, resetting her hair and wiping her chin. I caught a glimpse of her and gathered that she was not used to guys holding out as long as I do and well - everything went downhill from there.

We moved to a new position and all of the tension that built up was gone. Her frustration eventually turned into an excessively vigorous tug into her mouth, and her beckoning for me to nut became vacuous and depressing at best. As soon as the attendant gave the 5 minute warning, she stopped, wiped me down and had me put on my pants. She disappeared for a moment and came back just in time for me to go out the door. Not even a goodbye.

Some of you might think that this is not fair, but part of me thinks this was her frustration as she is a highly desired server and probably has an extremely high success rate. I might go back to her someday after a good night's sleep, but the number of other pleasant options leads me to believe that this may never happen as well. So please, give her a shot if you want - I'm certain you will be luckier than me.

Name: Kana
Technique: A-
Body Type:
+ slim
+ young
+- very tall
+- hit or miss giggle
- huge overbite
Successful Rounds: 3/4
English: Yes!

Description: Kana is the newest girl there, and is quite young. When you first meet her you can see she is the naughty Brienne of Tarth, next-door appeal with the buckteeth and goofball giggle. If you find you do not like intense, loud giggling or tall, I do not recommend her.

For me she is kind of a breath of fresh air. I'm not exactly tall myself, and the myriad of Asian women I have dated have all been shorter than me, so it was really pleasant getting a nice tall woman to get on her knees and wiggle my cock in her mouth for half an hour.

The best thing about Kana, though, is her personality. I can genuinely understand that she likes me, and thanks to her fantastic technique has provided us ample time to talk for a bit. She is very cheerful, and if your day is going like shit, that giggle and cute smile will really make things more pleasant. It also is really nice to find young flesh that comes at such a low price for once, and her nudity is a pleasant sight. She doesn't have the biggest boobs, but she has remarkably pink, sexy nipples that I've played with while she made sexy sounds. She also has a respectable bush and surprisingly smaller pie than I would have expected for a girl of her size.

She has a great technique, and it really helps with her having height. From a variety of positions you can play with Kana how you want, and she is a trooper at sucking. My first round with her was an uncontrollably intense 15 minutes max, and I usually can hold out at least 25 minutes with my libido now. Perhaps the best part is that if she is into you, she will willingly look at you while she sucks. One time, she gently kissed up and down my shaft staring at my eyes, turning her neck and moaning pleasantly as she engulfed me to what could have arguably been a deep throat level. She then pulled my legs apart and massaged my balls, reaching damn near my anus between my legs as she thrust me rapidly into her mouth. I mumbled that I was going to come, and she turned her eyes up to me in approval, closing them and gently tugging my balls as my eruption began. I swear that night I must have painted her uvula white with the force of my ejaculation, to which she admitted some of it went down her throat as well.

We did have one unsuccessful session, which was entirely my fault as I hadn't slept for over 24 hours and was thinking a relaxing session with Kana would make sleep better that night. I went a full 40 minutes with her but kept dozing off before orgasm, and the attendant literally had to come up to us to tell her time was up after shouting it over the speaker twice. I grabbed her and hugged her as she sweat profusely, apologizing. She insisted I come back soon and is determined to empty my balls the next time we meet. I will likely oblige.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
That just about sums up HH for me. Kana is a great new face and who knows, maybe some more younger women will start appearing there soon? Looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Thank you for the multi-experience report! It's been awhile since the last major Hinomaru report, much appreciated!

Approved: 9/22/2019

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for the super lengthy and detailed review. Judging from your review you've been able to nominate (and/or ask for) all of these girls? Kana sounds like she would be interesting.

Hopefully you don't get crabs from the upholstery like the last report I can remember.

Hopefully you don't get crabs from the upholstery like the last report I can remember.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I would hope they got that furniture cleaned but that's probably asking too much

Reactions: MikeH
What do you mean about The gran grans? Is that a pink salon? Any link?

I meant Jan Jan. I saw that nickname, “Gran Gran,” somewhere on this site. Anyway, the reason is that the average age of everyone there (including the management) is somewhere around 50. Not a place to visit if you’re looking for a bashful twenty-something to tug you.

Thanks for the super lengthy and detailed review. Judging from your review you've been able to nominate (and/or ask for) all of these girls? Kana sounds like she would be interesting.

As far as I know, HH is nomination only. I have never gone in and been told to pay and shut up waiting. Japanese have access to all the girls, while we are stuck mostly with the ones I have mentioned above (there is one I haven’t tried yet, can’t seem to remember her name right now.) Also, one of the dudes at the front speaks halfway decent English.

Kana is awesome. Treat her well if you get her; she’s such a sweetheart and a genuine personality.

Last edited:
I’m guessing someone complained enough, as they now wipe down the furniture and use alcohol swabs like hell every time I go in there.

The furniture is still horrendously outdated, though. It looks like a room in Pablo Escobar’s mansion.

I don't think I have been there on my trips since the lovely Jun left.

All, I am in Shinjuku for two nights and decided that Happy Hinomaru would be worth a quick visit for the experience if nothing else. I was hoping to see Kana based on the reviews here. She was not working, so next choice was Sora. She was in her late 30s and had a decent face, so why not!

The place was pretty much empty and the routine was as described by others. She gave a decent BJ and finished the deed efficiently. Some small chat, not too much, cleaned up and headed back to the hotel.

Slept like a baby!