Guest viewing is limited

Happy Hinomaru Thumb Down.

loulou_fisher

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have been a repeat customer at Hinomaru for over 5 years, and after last night I doubt I will try the place again until I start reading some positive review. I was used to Moe, and maybe that is my problem, but the blow job was really really bad and the provider had BO in her mouth, to the point that I wanted the ordeal to be over with. I also finished with some bite marks on my dick, which is not something that I wanted :)

all in all, a very bad experience and Hinomaru is off my lsit for a while.

I am aware of a biter at Hinomaru. I have dealt with biters with other providers before but the girl did apologize and told me that her mouth was too small for me which was why (and true).

loulou_fisher, Moe is the only one that I will meet at happy hinomaru. Yes, though she's not on the homepage she's still there, but because she's so popular, since February, she only meets with clients by appointment. The first appointment is troublesome because you have to set it through the male staff and its usually a couple of days in advance. After that she'll give you her phone# the you deal with her directly.
For those who've never met Moe she's probably in her mid thirties, very traditional yamato nadeshiko type. Her face reminded me of a young Seiko Matsuda. Pretty, soft spoken, beautiful silky skin, long straight hair. I don't know about her English as we've only used Japanese. Though extremely clean, well-groomed, etc. the only turn-off for some might be that her teeth are stained and I noticed she had armpit hair, which I teased her about.

Actually, I went to HH about 2 weeks ago and had a session with Moe. After the first 10 minutes, I added another 20----it was a really good time---she was great.

So, I'm not sure about the appointment thing, as I didn't have one at that time. Maybe I just got lucky.

So, I rolled up there on Monday night, maybe hoping to catch her again, and she wasn't there. So, I took Mimi. Big mistake. Way too much teeth and also ended up with a bite mark on my cock. Just not good overall---and no comparison to Moe.

Mimi I have heard stories about. Does she bite because she has a small mouth or what? I have experienced biters but it was because the girls always disclaimed to me about their mouths being too small for me and I was prepared for that and admit the small mouth reason was a turn on for me.

Actually, I went to HH about 2 weeks ago and had a session with Moe. After the first 10 minutes, I added another 20----it was a really good time---she was great.

So, I'm not sure about the appointment thing, as I didn't have one at that time. Maybe I just got lucky.

Really! I was told she was by appointment only, but I suppose if she's
got down time in between then walk ins are in luck.

Floridian,
thank you for the tip, sadly I will be gone by next week. I may just swing by to see if she is there. I have known her for 5+ years and she is a stunner. I forgot to take her business card with me, she used to be #35 if I remember correctly.
She can speak enough english to understand and be understood. Her teeth stain are from medication she took as a child. When it comes to smell etc, she is clean++. She did get skinnier the last couple of years that I saw her, aging a little.
Again thank you for the information.

Anybody try the new girls like Sari, Kana or Rina ?
Last year there was a girl called Lili, I think she works here just one month or two during the summer. She was very young (20yo and no lie I think), half japanese, not slim but cute face, she didn't have a lot of skill but she was very young and pure for the place so I liked here a lot !

I am aware of a biter at Hinomaru. I have dealt with biters with other providers before but the girl did apologize and told me that her mouth was too small for me which was why (and true).
I have a Czech girlfriend with a small mouth and she doesn't bite. She gives fantastic BJs.

A woman with skill, can suck just the head and use her hands. The head of the penis is never too big for a woman to suck.

The other problem can be crooked teeth, especially when Japanese are concerned. Had a couple experiences with Japanese women who had crooked teeth towards the back of their mouth. Japanese kids badly need braces to be more popular to fix this issue.

They would have a crooked tooth that would scrape my penis. Ouch! Had to teach them the only penis head technique or got rid of them. Might want to be cautious around those with crooked back teeth.

For BJs, with Japanese women, it's often better when they are taller. Above 165cm. Their proportions can be bigger and better, so can handle Western sizes.

The thing is, my "feel good spot" is at the base and not at my head.
Suggest you find Japanese women 170cm and taller that have deep throat talent. For Japanese, both will be rare.

Otherwise, need to find Japanese chick with talented hands. Sadly, women of skill are hard to find.

Last edited: