walk in http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
20min - 4.320 yen

Type/Location:
shop

Language Notes:
little english

Details of the Encounter:
took my friend to HH, first time here for us (and also his first time ever in Japan), no tout outside.
so walk up to the stairs, and have 2 girls available at the moment, wont wait, so one for each.

Mine was 40+yo and chubby, his girls same age but more slim, both girls dont have a great skills.
I fingering my girl deep while she suck me, cum quickly in her mouth, clean, bye bye

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
i had better experience last year in Jan Jan, not much to say, this is Japan and not many choice for gaijin that dont speak english and wont spend big money.

I love reading Hinomaru reviews, because it reminds me of my first ever visit to Japan, some 25 years ago, coming from the sex prisons that Western Europe and the US were at the time.
Was walking casually in Shinjuku, when a tout approached me and somehow convinced me to follow him...to Hinomaru. I had no idea about what to expect. Then I walked in and saw what was happening in. Was totally shocked, and the simple fact to look around, and realising that I was about to be served myself in the same way was enough to get me about to cum spontaneously in my pants.... Had to rush to the toilet to relieve myself, before taking my seat... and having my first ever Pinsaro service. I had had, of course, BBBJ before, but never before provided by a fully naked girl that would first kiss, and then let herself be groped all over, and fingered, and then CIM.
There no such feeling than the "first" time you get something... .
Since, I have been 100+ times to pinsaros, included Hinomaru, but never experienced the same excitement...

The last time I read about this place it was crawling with crabs. Any updates?

Reminds me of a joke I read somewhere:

Whats worse than lobsters on your piano? Crabs on your organ. :eek:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland