Guest viewing is limited

Happy Mail experiences?

CABAL

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking for a relationship, either short or long term, and have been trying to use Happy Mail. Living in Tokyo in the short term. I used Pairs for a while but I'm not keen on spending the premium amount or buying extra points.

Happy Mail seems to be littered with enjo or professional deri workers/agents. I've been through messages with about 50 people, and only 2 seem to be real people. I get either, when we meet can you pay the hotel plus 20k, or, these sites are filled with dodgy people so can you put 20k up front. Has anyone used these with success though?

I will be grateful if others can share their experiences? Or maybe better luck with Pairs? (I'm not really sure what premium gives, but it seems I can't message without paying some sort of money, and points are ridiculously expensive)

Cheers!

Well, since no one is willing to reply. I can tell you my experience!

Basically, it's full of prostitutes.
I've sent over 100 people messages, and every single one wants 2 to 3 up front. It might be brought up on the first message, but if not, later down the line, one of them asked for it 5 minutes before we were going to meet up.
I ended up meeting with 3 of them. Not one of them was like their photos, and they were all terribly fat and ugly.

Anyway, took one for the team! Don't bother with the app!

Afaik, happy mail is a site for deaikei/ enjo kosai (with adults) specifically. Of course they don’t advertise as such, but that is their base. Basically digital deai cafe.

Pairs is supposed to be more serious, also because its not a hookup site but a real dating site for long term appearantly.
You could also try okcupid or match.com I guess?

Reactions: CABAL
Thanks Alice!

I will have a look at Pairs. Unfortunately I was so spoilt by my ex over a medium term relationship (who I met from deri), I think my expectations are too high =\

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I guess that was vague.

It's full of bait and switch, lying, and not worth paying for, prostitutes. ie. You are better off with health or soap.

Well, since no one is willing to reply. I can tell you my experience!

Basically, it's full of prostitutes.
I've sent over 100 people messages, and every single one wants 2 to 3 up front. It might be brought up on the first message, but if not, later down the line, one of them asked for it 5 minutes before we were going to meet up.
I ended up meeting with 3 of them. Not one of them was like their photos, and they were all terribly fat and ugly.

Anyway, took one for the team! Don't bother with the app!
Thanks for the recon!

Members take note - this an example of the original, and true, definition of TOFTT.

I should probably add in some nuances since I've been through so many conversations.

All, and I mean, all of their stories are too good to be true. Whatever you have thought about or have dreamed about, is there. They know you want sex. And you want it as soon as you can get it.
Ages are fake. Interests are fake. Jobs and details are fake.
No, the person is not working a dayjob in a soap and wants some real person on the side.
No, the person is not an AV star and wants to meet people for real sex.
No, the person is not a young girl with no experience in sex.
No, the person is not a flight attendant who is here for 3 days between flights.
No, the person is not a S queen.
No, the person is not a divorced mum with a kid looking for some sex on the side.
No, the person is not a single girl too busy with their job and needs some pleasure on the side.
I've talked with them all.

Bottom line is, don't be sucked in to the ridiculous stories. The person behind the screen is 100% definitely someone looking for a job, and will play with your emotions as much as they can.

Since all will ask for money, the excuses will be either putting it forward to further dates, or using it for their monthly pill or health exam, or using it for trust because it's a risk for the girl. Believe none of it. You will never be there after the first time with the quality of the girls.
Some will say that you can meet them and then decide. Don't. You will have to go through the trouble of detaching yourself from some crazy working girl.

Most have pre-edited messages. But some don't have pre-edited messages, because they know you will be looking for that.

Most will message you first. But the ones you message are also the same.

All photos are photoshopped. Look for the clues, eg. covered face, hair is in impossible directions, dimensions of the photo are warped
Videos are fake, I've seen multiple, and one where I ended up seeing who the person was.

Girls will use free-mail. You might think they are real because they tell you their 'real name'. No, it's false name. They might even have a picture on their email account, or put a full name on their email account. No, it's fake.

If you end up trying to message them, the usual apply:
Use free-mail
Don't use your name
Don't meet at the meeting place, but from a vantage point
Decide the meeting place if possible
Wear a mask
Don't get your photo taken

But, you will realise, as soon as you try to steer away or leave the conversation, the girls will start messaging you incessantly (because it's free for them), and go crazy on you.

That's all I can think of for now!

I should probably add in some nuances since I've been through so many conversations.

All, and I mean, all of their stories are too good to be true. Whatever you have thought about or have dreamed about, is there. They know you want sex. And you want it as soon as you can get it.
Ages are fake. Interests are fake. Jobs and details are fake.
No, the person is not working a dayjob in a soap and wants some real person on the side.
No, the person is not an AV star and wants to meet people for real sex.
No, the person is not a young girl with no experience in sex.
No, the person is not a flight attendant who is here for 3 days between flights.
No, the person is not a S queen.
No, the person is not a divorced mum with a kid looking for some sex on the side.
No, the person is not a single girl too busy with their job and needs some pleasure on the side.
I've talked with them all.

Bottom line is, don't be sucked in to the ridiculous stories. The person behind the screen is 100% definitely someone looking for a job, and will play with your emotions as much as they can.

Since all will ask for money, the excuses will be either putting it forward to further dates, or using it for their monthly pill or health exam, or using it for trust because it's a risk for the girl. Believe none of it.

!

You can really trust no one nowadays, sad sad period we live in :D
Seriously, thanks for the TOFTT warning

Reactions: DireWolf98