Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
40min 6k yen

Type/Location:
Pink salon in sugamo

Language Notes:
Basic japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I got done with nasty doll and haven't had enough so decided to go to a pink salon. I went around shinjuku trying out pink salon such as baby girl but have no luck getting it despite looking like an Asian.

So in the end I decided to head to sugamo happy as someone reviewed here before. Have no problem getting in as long as you are able to speak japanese so it's gaijin friendly here.

Paid 6k and a huge girl lead me into a super dark room, way darker than the sekukyaba o ever been to. The bench is so low like normal bench and you can see the girls sitting there waiting. No privacy here, I can see the oldman in front of me getting his dick blow no problem.

First girl name Shiho and she is huge as in fat. She strip my pants and proceed to blow, surprisingly her BJ skill is really good. Kinda wet and a lot of tongue being used. Came after 10min and she wipe me off and we sit there chit-chat for another 10min until time out.

Second girl name Hanada. She have average look and average body, boobs is big. She sat on my lap and we did some DFK before she start to blow me. Omg I almost thought I lost my dick here, her teeth keep grinding on my dick I have to stop her and ask her to slow down. Finger her and she actually came from just some light fingerings. Since I just came, she really try hard to make me come again. The only bad thing is her teeth hurts my dick. Came exactly at the 20min stop.

Leave the shop and immediately head to the toilet at sugamo station to check my dick to make sure it's still there. Overall, it's a hit and miss shop but the girl definitely younger than Jan Jan. I saw the girl next to me super hot, gyaru type but she was serving another guy and wow she moan super loud.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You pay 6k for two round with two different girl, average price for most pink salon but I really wish those pink salon in Shinjuku allow gaijin to enter. The girls are super hot.

Leave the shop and immediately head to the toilet at sugamo station to check my dick to make sure it's still there.

I'm glad everything was still there. Too bad you got roughed up but you have a very entertaining writing style. What's your native language?