Appointment Length & Costs:
3 hours 50,000 yen

Type/Location:
My hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Well...

I'll try not to be too long, but naturally it may be...

My entry into the p4p world was short, mostly sweet, and I was indeed blessed to come across some of the most sweet and really thought provoking ladies of this industry. If for (alas) purely financial reasons I was unable to realize some of my dreams during this period (mainly Alice, but some dreams maybe need to remain such), I was indeed privileged to come across some of the more amazing women I've ever met.

Being that my last encounter with a provider (I had many prior that I did not review, may be at a later date), I have decided that Haruka will be my P4P swan song. Being that it was my second time with her, I knew exactly what I was getting into...

Haruka is not your everyday woman. I will not devulge intimate knowledge shared in confidence, but enough to say that she is not only there for the money. And oddly enough, not only for the sex.

Haruka, and this I leave for others who may desire her services, is an extremely sensitive woman I have always said that these encounters are about much more than pure physical attraction and "pounding" flesh. It's a brief encounter, based on the extremity of intense ntimate sensual encounter combined with the inevitable separation that follows. Amy name says, I myself am an extremely sensitive and emotional person. I can be sexyal as anyone else, but when an encounter turns into a "workout", as was described by one of the reviewers here, I lose interest. With Haruka, the sensitive nature of her body and touch, the way her aching and needing depths of her soul connected with her body, all that was an enchanted dance of desire, sensuality and heights of climax, such that could only be fully enjoyed by someone with the sensibilities to decipher and integrate these into the act itself.

Technically speaking, she is a wonder. A lady, a real classy lady, who sheds her upscale exterior almost as soon as she does her clothes. Not a devil in disguise but a woman on fire, desiring to quench an inner thirst. But not a thirst for punishing pounding of her like a need for self infliction. Oh no. She is a lady who needs a guiding hand in leading her, caring for her needs, and mostly being super attentive to her needs and wants.

I started the session with her on her belly. Slowly I started kicking her beck, then slid my tongue along her armpits, treating them as a vagina... She was already in extasy Went down slowly with my tongue, inching my way to her beautiful ass. She has her age just slightly showing signs of aging, but on a sense that adds to her already divine figure.

As my tongue reached for the upper tip of her ass, I send the tips of my fingers strolling on the inside of her thighs Send my tongue rolling along the joint of the ass to the thigh, then slowly made its way to the rimming play area. Stayed there quite a while, rolling around her hole, teasing it on and on... Then let the tongue move into the bottom of her beautiful angelic pussy. Licking around, I inserted my tongue and tongue fucked her... On we went, going upwards until I hit her clit, all still on her belly...

Slowly I turned her around. She was moaning, gushing, all in it... I remember someone writing how long he was "stuck" in DATY with her. You should know... She won't react well to intensifying your touch. The lady is so sensitive, you must maintain a calm and an ever so gentle touch, just hovering over her clit with your tongue.

I senses her getting more ND more intense, and inserted a finger. Her G point is just at the entry, and I made sure to not let myself go "frustrated" on her... It took nearly 45 minutes till I sensed she passed all hurdles, and was about to cum. As an instinct, I stared pushing my finger as deep as possible, and she just clenched on me, and came with a cry...

Now this woman is not the "don't touch me after I cum" girl. Oh no. When she cums, it's just when the fun starts. I decided to keep it up unril she gave up. But she showed no signs of it... So I carried on until I decided to call it quits.

Now you may rhinj:you just spent almost an hour just for that... But for me, the satisfaction of bringing this beautiful, sensitive, amazing creature to a climax was such a reward, I could wish for no more...

Then she turned me around, and it was her turn. She returned the licking favor by a session of her own covering all my body. Then went down on one of the best bbbj's I've ever experienced. Again not wild, but deep, soft, wet, like it should be.

Then came the sex its my weakness .. I seem to be unable to cum with a condom. And boy did she ever try. And she possesses every skill set you may need to get your fire going. Her riding skills the way she moves in doggy, her adaptability to various positions we tried - all these turned me on, but could not compete with my inability to cum with this bloody condom.

And considering the fact I was 25 years old just 33 years ago, age doesn't make it easier They say it gets harder with age. Well, wish it were true in every sense.. So now after almost an hour of trying everything, I gave up and let her rim me, while giving me hj, which I'm sorry to say, is not her strong suit ..

After I climaxed she then amazed me the most. When most girls would run to clean you wipe and such,she just ever so gently and gracefully smeared it all over me in such a natural way, I just went along...

Then she cuddled, out her head on my shoulder, and just as we were she fell asleep... Of all the amazing experiences I've had during my p4p time I can't think of a more blissful, ethereal and sublime moment. My bodily desires smeared all over, my body calm and relaxed. This angel, who was ravaging me just moments ago, was coiled on my body, her hand resting on mine. Every now and then she would go in a dream, and her hand would clench my biceps. A surreal, yet heavenly experience. Angels were doing circles on the ceiling, it was the complete opposite of what this session was supposed to be, yet I could not have wished it to be any more blissful than it was at this moment.

As the time came, I had to wake her up with a broken heart. I really didn't want this amazing lady to step out of this door, out of my life.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I will be back to Tokyo one day. I won't be back on the game. But if there is one lady for which I'll do it again, it's for Haruka.

Like I said... There were those whom I had to leave behind as dreams, for the sole reason they were tantalizingly out of my budget's reach... But for her I was willing to walk the mile.
Like I said, it's not about the sex. It's even more than about chemistry and connection. It's all about how profound are the layers that expose themselves to you while you're at it. What are her motivations? Why does she do what she does? And then, what does it tell me about how to approach her? It was more about coiling souls, intertwining destinies that hovered through our touch. And that is what made it so much more electrifying...
The amount of shots is irrelevant my friend. An evening before I was spent from 17 hours flight, and totally jetlagged. That didn't stand in the way of cuming twice with Asami.
No,it was totally the body less, out-of-body spiritual experience that made this carnal event do unique...

Last edited: