Has anyone heard of stories about corrupt police in Japan?

TokyoJoeblow

TAG Member
Reaction score
I also wondered when police arrest someone or bring them in for questioning, do they ever do twisted shit such as steal any cash in the person's wallet, little things from his/her bag, look through their personal photos, plant drugs on people?

I'm sure it doesn't happen so much and I know the level of corruption among police in Japan doesn't even come close to how it is in the US lol. I just thought I would ask on here anyway.

Hey, theme nights are fun though! lol

I would really have liked to have a theme night with that police officer who last week wanted me to blow for her. I wouldn't even have minded at all if she stole all my money and drugs if she just returned the favour :p.

She was just a tad over 5 feet, still her uniform shirt was pretty full and she had a face of an angel. Alas, she asked me to move on after just a couple of seconds. If I had any time I would probably circled the block and drive through their breath analyser checkpoint couple of times more just to look her again :D.

I would really have liked to have a theme night with that police officer who last week wanted me to blow for her. I wouldn't even have minded at all if she stole all my money and drugs if she just returned the favour :p.

She was just a tad over 5 feet, still her uniform shirt was pretty full and she had a face of an angel. Alas, she asked me to move on after just a couple of seconds. If I had any time I would probably circled the block and drive through their breath analyser checkpoint couple of times more just to look her again :D.

Wait, this happened in Japan? lol

There are many the cute female Japanese police officers that I would love to role play with :)
I was dealing with a female officer last week in a business context and just could not get my brain to stop thinking about throwing her on the desk and having my way with her.

Reactions: MikeH
Japanese police corruption is usually a bit different from what you're imagining.

They can hold people for 23 days at will, so there's no need to plant evidence... the real corruption you get from most of them is the payoffs they take from various "antisocial forces" to look the other way at things happening in their areas.

the real corruption you get from most of them is the payoffs they take from various "antisocial forces" to look the other way at things happening in their areas.
Is that actual corruption or is that just how the system works?

Is that actual corruption or is that just how the system works?

Good question - is it still corruption when pretty much every last one of them are doing it?

Reactions: Wwanderer
Good question - is it still corruption when pretty much every last one of them are doing it?
In theory those two hands are supposed to work together in balance and when needed one hand should wash the other. Obviously in practice this doesn't always work as planned.

FWIW,
One of the girls at [Redacted], who sadly is no longer there, used to work for the police force in Japan.

She was a judoist in high school and that got her entrance into police training. After a few years she quit Judo, quit the police force and it would seem (though I'm not 100% sure) is following her dream of living overseas and learning English.

She was Oh so soft to touch and such a nice girl to talk to. I would not have minded being cuffed and molested by her one bit.

As for being corrupt... Well... I'll just leave that to your imaginations.