Has Anyone Tried Last Scene Soapland?

Sato69

TAG Member
Reaction score
I recently stumbled upon this website: www.l-scene.com

Has anyone tried this soapland and know if they're gaijin friendly? Also, since I can't read Japanese, is the price just the entrance fee or is it the whole fee? If anyone can figure this out for me, I'd greatly appreciate it as I am considering making a trip here on my next visit to Tokyo.

Thanks

i don't know if that place is gaijin friendly but the bath entry fee is 25k + 50k for the girl + eventually gaijin tax.
If you have a Japanese friend you should ask him to make a call and ask or directly drop by the place

i don't know if that place is gaijin friendly but the bath entry fee is 25k + 50k for the girl + eventually gaijin tax.
If you have a Japanese friend you should ask him to make a call and ask or directly drop by the place

How do you know it's 50 K?

most of the time it's calculate like this : bath entry fee x 3.
but seems like I was mistaken
just found back the Japanese site I was using when I was playing at Yoshiwara

http://ns.soaplanddata.com/yoshiwara/
you can see that last scene is listed as sogaku 65k

Last edited:
I believe this to be true for your higher end soaplands such as landmark but some of the cheaper ones may not be as much.

It does accept non-Japanese customers, but only when women who can serve them are at work. And like Ryokun mentioned, it costs a lot more than 25,000. You should assume at least 65,000 in total.