Has Happy Hinomaru closed?

monalisaoverdrive

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about Happy Hinomaru. It was the only foreigner-friendly pink salon in Shinjuku from my knowledge. In the past year or so they had been cutting down their hours and had recently become reservation-only (you couldn't just walk in).

Today I decided to check out their website and realized that it was gone.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Still a bit wistful to see it go. Back in the early 90s it was a fantastic place, a lot of fond memories. But yeah, it really turned into a hellhole.

Has anyone tried this place in Shinjuku?

It would be nice to have a place in Shinjuku again.

Has anyone tried this place in Shinjuku?

It would be nice to have a place in Shinjuku again.
What place? You didn't specify where you are talking about.
If you're asking about Happy Hinomaru, it's gone, never to return.

There were actually some real gems at Hinomaru though. Especially Mao and the old Ayaka.
I enjoyed playing with Kana and Kaori. I know what you mean.

I’ve never left Jan Jan anything other than emotionally scarred.
I always took the "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger" approach with it there...I swear being a regular there gifted me the Highlander of dicks.

I swear being a regular there gifted me the Highlander of dicks.
Wait....

Are you trying to tell us that you spend a lot of time polishing your sword?

hegylako.gif

Or worse yet, that you lost your head?

I enjoyed playing with Kana and Kaori. I know what you mean.

I definitely miss Kana. She's actually the only girl I miss from that place. I never tried Kaori, unfortunately. The best memory I have of her is when we ended up in that kind of private area one time. You might remember it.. it was like when you walk into the main hall and turn right there was a private room with a curtain. We spent like a good amount of time in the sixty-nine position and I accidentally blew on her face/hair and she left it on her face for a good minute or so and just giggled. Good times.

I definitely miss Kana. She's actually the only girl I miss from that place. I never tried Kaori, unfortunately. The best memory I have of her is when we ended up in that kind of private area one time. You might remember it.. it was like when you walk into the main hall and turn right there was a private room with a curtain. We spent like a good amount of time in the sixty-nine position and I accidentally blew on her face/hair and she left it on her face for a good minute or so and just giggled. Good times.
Kana is still the only girl in this entire country that got me off in three minutes. I went to visit her so much at one point that she just new my number. It’s been three years and I still think of that load in her mouth when I get shitty service and need to get off.

Kaori was great, but she was older. She just had the best enthusiasm, but really was nothing super special.

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive