Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
¥18,600/60 min

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara

Language Notes:
Japanese is necessary

Details of the Encounter:
I know honey collection usually doesn't accept foreigners but after thinking for a while I decided to try myself.
As soon I got the shop, the receptionist guy stood up and told me すみません、外国人にご案内出来ません。
I insisted, I told him that I speak Japanese and I live in Japan, but he told me again the same. I asked him if there were some problem with me, and told him that a coworker who is a regular costumer recommended me the shop. In that moment the tencho came, at first time rejected me but after a short talk with both, tencho and the receptionist guy, tencho told me about wait a moment. He made a telephone call and then showed me a card.
The girl's name is Hatsuki, she looks very nice at the pictures, so I accepted and asked him about the fees.
They don't charge a gaijin tax. I chose one hour ¥18,600. They gave a paper with options and a card with the number 10. Then the receptionist guy took me to the waiting room.
After be waiting for about 10 minutes they called me out the waiting room, they gave me a paper with shop rules, the receptionist guy confirmed that understood all the rules and asked me if was ok for me move to other shop, I accepted, he told me that I must show him my nails first and then he took me to the emblem club. The emblem club is front of honey collection.

The waiting room of emblem club was empty. I waited for about 5 minutes, then they called me and Hatsuki was waiting on the stairs.
Wen I saw her I was all smiles. For me she's a cute, young and hot girl, the hottest girl I've met until now in a soapland. She was wearing a school uniform.
She didn't help me to undress me.
She has a very small tattoo in a hand.
We talked a bit before go to the shower.
She's friendly and funny.
After the shower we went inside the bathtub.
Is bigger enough for two persons.
Started with DFK, then a very good blowjob. After we went to the bed.
DFK, I fingered her, another time blowjob, then DATY.
After that she covered me, start with missionary, then cowboy, side, doggy and I can't wait more and finished...
After that kisses, chat, ofuro, and then the time was over :(
All good things must come to an end...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It was my best experience in a soapland until now, so next time I'll try "if is possible" honey collection again, or maybe a sister shop. I thing they have the best price quality. I really enjoyed with Hatsuki, it's a shame that she is leaving this kind of work this month because I'd like meet her again but I can't go before she leaves...