Guest viewing is limited

Have you heard of the HTLV-1 virus?

1 million people still carry the virus in Japan.

Which means it's less than 1% of the population. And if I remember correctly mostly in Okinawa. At least when they found it first in 70's the explanation was it spreads mainly through breastfeeding. I haven't done that in Okinawa so won't be too worried.

Which means it's less than 1% of the population. And if I remember correctly mostly in Okinawa. At least when they found it first in 70's the explanation was it spreads mainly through breastfeeding. I haven't done that in Okinawa so won't be too worried.

People move geographically and it's a sexually transmitted disease.

I’ve heard of this virus being transmitted from mother to child through birth canal. I must say I am not very knowledgeable about it. However, it’s a proof that many things apart from the most known STD’s are transmitted through BBFS (sex without condom) and it’s unwise to engage in it.

I did and you went immediately to refute it.

It was a rectification, not a conclusion.
I corrected the false information you gave (read the above links for your education).
As for how to act concerning the virus itself, it's your own business.

I corrected the false information you gave (read the above links for your education).

And you failed to mention the peak in carrier numbers was found among individuals in their 70s. If I promise to use a condom anytime I fuck a granny would I be safe then?

And you failed to mention the peak in carrier numbers was found among individuals in their 70s. If I promise to use a condom anytime I fuck a granny would I be safe then?

"Peak" doesn't equal "everybody" neither "nobody".

But do whatever you want with your dick anyway.

Bump. Worthwhile thread.

Not meaning to be alarmist here but HTLV1 transmission is a problem in Japan & some other countries & is a major cause of aggressive adult leukemia. One in 130 Japanese test positive for it, making it more prevalent than HIV, and it is mostly symptomless & difficult to treat.

Most folks are capped during p4p and that's a great start to stay safe. To those who want to be extra cautious it might be best to refrain from going down on women in the industry (a common practice it would seem among many reviewers)

Not a wowser or a monk - I am as active as anyone else. Just be careful folks.

Not meaning to be alarmist here

Says everyone who is just about to become alarmist.

One in 130 Japanese test positive for it

Which means one percent, mostly concentrated on Kyushu-Okinawa area, three times more common in women than in men, sexual transmission is mostly from men to women or men to men, and the mean age at diagnosis being around 70 years old.

Also worth noting is that HTLV-1 infection alone is not a sufficient condition for leukemia to develop. Lifetime risk of leukemia among male HTLV-1 carriers was estimated to be 4–6%.

So make your own risk estimates and adjust to your tolerance levels. I will continue to avoid fucking Okinawan grandpas bareback but otherwise won't change my behaviour based on this information.

If I get unlucky at least I can have my tomb stone to say "Here lies MikeH. He ate so much pussy it killed him".

On a very, very serious note, I guess I'm in the clear with this. Okinawan girls can be cute sometimes but the novelty of fucking a girl with more body hair than I have wore off by the time I was 19.

On a very, very serious note, I guess I'm in the clear with this. Okinawan girls can be cute sometimes but the novelty of fucking a girl with more body hair than I have wore off by the time I was 19.

Was that the time when you became interested in she-males?