• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sugarcatwhite

TAG Member
Reaction score
Watching a new series for me is a huge commitment, since it takes time and sometimes years to finish all the chapters.
lately what I liked very much was the handmaids tales( book was also great!)

Usually HBO has good show, what about this one ?

This one is only a few episodes - it’s very short but good story telling.

I thought it was good.

Edit: 5 episodes only.

It’s one of the best mini-series that I’ve seen in recent years. Made me check out this old BBC documentary:

Real fine work by lead actor Jared Harris, following his roles in Mad Men and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Whens the one for Fukashima coming?

Reactions: sugarcatwhite
Watching this on Amazon? No English subs though right?

Watching this on Amazon? No English subs though right?

The Amazon Prime Japan version releases on 9/26 and will be subtitled. Since it says subtitled and not dubbed, the audio should be the original English with Japanese subs.

The Amazon Prime Japan version releases on 9/26 and will be subtitled. Since it says subtitled and not dubbed, the audio should be the original English with Japanese subs.
But not English subs.............that's my big problem with Amazon.

Ah well, no, I guess it won’t have English subs available.
I've had some problems with NewFlix also about this topic. I hope they tired of my rants pretty soon and just add the english subs

It’s one of the best mini-series that I’ve seen in recent years. Made me check out this old BBC documentary:

Real fine work by lead actor Jared Harris, following his roles in Mad Men and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

I will check the link

Come on, we all know you can't read English anyway.
But I need to learn...........how can I ever get laid without EngRish?

Reactions: Sudsy and MikeH