Guest viewing is limited

"head To Head": Janjan Vs Happy Hinomaru

I wouldn't be so harsh on HH. It's one of the more gaijin-friendly places. While it's true that there are girls with sub-par looks and terrible hygiene, there are also hot ones like the original Ayaka. Sally, I think is great, she's still there now; she's a hot submissive MILF. And some of you will remember Mana, a pretty 20-something babe who worked there in 2013. She had long, straight hair and cute face, very kissable and she's girlfriend material. When I came, some of my load accidentally went to her feet and she laughed about it. Then in 2014, she refused to have her profile in the website but she was still working there. IDK why. In the fall of 2013, there was a part-timer by the name of Dina. She said she was from Hokkaido. We had fun. DFK and BB sumata and I popped on her labia.

HH is not such a bad place as portrayed by some of the forumers. In fact, in the summer of 2014, after months of not going there because I had discovered another gaijin-friendly PS near my place, I booked Sally and while waiting for her in my assigned sofa, I actually felt I'm back home.

I went to janjan last night around 11 and I guess they were winding down for the night. I waited about 25 minutes in a booth until disappointingly someone in their mid-late 60's appeared and... I just couldn't do it. Literally older than my mother. So, I made an excuse about not realising the time and having to run for the train which, to my complete surprise, prompted the mamasan at the door to insist on returning my ¥4,000 even though I said it was fine without. So, you can't fault them for customer service at least!

you could've closed your eyes, let her jack you off while you're thinking of Maria Ozawa

Today after a long walk in asakusa i planed to try janjan....The explainations to go there are very clear and so easy ..
First lady ...oh my god so amazing one of the best blowjob i had...Name Lena average physic but it s ok....
Second lady Tomoka looks junkie about 5 minutes i stopped her so horrible blowjob
Third lady Asami looks average not ugly not lovely but it s ok but also awful work i stopped her about 5 minutes ...
After Lena so hard to have the level
ok i asked for Lena again but problem the manager asked me 6000 whereas i paid 3000 each time i am confused and i don t understand Why .....So i left to Hinomaru
First lady Serika good work but not amazing but anyway good work
Second lady Ai amazing work it worthed Lena of the janjan.....
So my conclusion i paid 4300 or 4350 for Hinomaru but it worth it ...polite respectful good welcoming very pleasant atmosphere
Janjan more underground no good welcoming as H , rough atmosphere .
Definitely i prefer Hinomaru for the good hospitality and the quality of services
i took 2 girls the twice was nice ...
Janjan i wasted 6000 for no good services
I ll be back to Hinomaru that s sure
Hinomaru also offered me 1000 y for the second girl so i paid 3300....

Last edited:
Odd. I had fun with Nagisa last year – or at least someone with that name – and she wasn't fat at all. A bit old, yeah, but what can you do.