Heading To Tokyo In Less Than 72 Hours. Hi Guys.

Leiferouis

TAG Member
Reaction score
Got super burned out from working and just wanted to travel. I've always wanted to go to Japan but never got around to it. Yesterday I just said "f*** it I'm taking a week to go" so I took next week off and bought my last minute tickets to Tokyo.

I stumbled across this site a few years back when I was traveling in Hong Kong and Seoul and thought "I should consult this site if I ever go to Japan." and here I am.

So many questions and so little time left for research. I guess I'll just learn as I go. I hope next week is filled with good times and "good times". Wish me luck!

Got super burned out from working and just wanted to travel. I've always wanted to go to Japan but never got around to it. Yesterday I just said "f*** it I'm taking a week to go" so I took next week off and bought my last minute tickets to Tokyo.

I stumbled across this site a few years back when I was traveling in Hong Kong and Seoul and thought "I should consult this site if I ever go to Japan." and here I am.

So many questions and so little time left for research. I guess I'll just learn as I go. I hope next week is filled with good times and "good times". Wish me luck!

Nothing better than a first post with actual content! Have fun

Reactions: Leiferouis