Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min- 19000¥

Type/Location:
Heart and Heart shop in Hinodechou sta

Language Notes:
Mostly Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Last Sunday was a boring rainy day, so I decided to go to Heart & and Heart. I believe there's a review of this shop somewhere in TAG.

So I walked in, reception guy showed me to a waiting room. He showed me some girls picture. He asked me where I am from, although he seem don't care much about that.Then he asked if my Japanese is ok? I said it's good. So I guess a little Japanese would be practical.

I chose Aya as he recommend. Ten minutes later she showed up, took me to the room. She is a little curvy, the face is slightly different from picture. We went to the room, a cozy one with a bed, a shower has tub and mattress.
We began. She showed me how to hug her, crab her boobs through the kimono?! She's very nice, trying to make me feel comfortable. She kissed me, my body, and down to the little guy. She did it nicely.
I noticed her skin is really smooth, soft and nice, one of the best type. She explained she's from Hokkaido, so she got that. We kiss more and more. she taste fine.
Then she asked if I can handle twice, I said yes, then she put the condom on me. She has a fresh, nice shape kitty down there. She was wet already after the kissing. And I was in, a few minute and I came, she came too.
The she gave me choice to play in the tub or the mattress. I chose the tub. She clean me with soap, and put me in the tub, we did some sen-bou-kyou.
Then we came to bed again, another pleasant happy play.
We finished, she cleaned me again.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She said she's a pro in soap land shop, but she 's a new girl in Heart & Heart.
She is quite good of those technique, and offers a lot of choices. I love her skin, her kitty and her gentle service. Her DFK is not that good, but beside that everything is ok. I would recommend her if you look for a fine experience. We spoke mostly in Japanese but I think she speak a little English too.
Her profile: http://www.a-heartandheart.com/top/profile?id=65