http://www.a-heartandheart.com/top/profile?id=29

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min - ¥19,000

Type/Location:
Hinodecho Soapland

Language Notes:
All Japanese -- and that's the key

Details of the Encounter:
Hey, gang... I'm really exhausted today (it's 1 a.m.) and not feeling too well after a few nights of minimal sleep, so I'm going to keep this remarkably short. I just wanted to post a new review of Mimi as opposed to just commenting on the other review, so it can have equal weight.

About a week ago, a fellow TAGger did not have a good time with Mimi at H&H in Hinodecho, and posted this fair and informative review of his experience:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/first-time-in-heart-and-heart-soapland.14533/

Based on his review, I was trying to see Uehara from H&H, primarily because she is one of the (currently three) gaijin-friendly girls there, and because her profile says she loves to sing. But alas, today is her day off, so again I was offered Mimi and another girl who did not interest me at all. I decided to try Mimi because the other reviewer said she had a fantastic body and if the photos were correct, that looked to be true. Her face did indeed not look that cute or friendly on the cards, but what the hell, amirite? We all know that YMMV.

When she met me at the stairs, I bowed deeply (facetiously) and said, "Yoroshiku onegai itashimasu" and still bowing, I looked up and gave her a wink just to break the ice. She busted out laughing, and the entire time we were together, we laughed as much as we did anything. I mean, this was some of the most downright fun I've had with a walk-in shop provider. So, apparently speaking some Japanese -- and being willing to act like a clown -- makes all the difference in her attitude, or maybe she was having a bad day for the other guy.

And then there's the elephant in the room -- two of them actually. Her amazing boobs. Sweet molten Jesus in a Pokemon ball, they are truly fantastic. She has to have the most amazing natural breasts I've ever seen. If they are not the top, they are tied for the top. I am not a boob guy, and wouldn't judge a woman without a rack like hers harshly, but since she has 'em, let me give credit where it's due. They are really big, perfectly spherical, firm and yet supple and completely real. Best of all, they are crested with absolutely round, ¥500 coin-sized nipples right in the centers. I'm telling you, I think she's breast perfection. I have a GF/SB in Guam who has big hard fake breasts that are basically an attempt to look like Mimi's real ones. And while she is not a skinny girl, there is no way I could call her fat. Her waist has some density (thank God, to support those breasts) but her stomach is fairly flat, her thighs are slim (IMO) and her skin is just amazing. How does a girl who spends all day in and around bathwater keep her skin so moisturized and smooth? Must be all the "lotion" from her clients. Hmmmmm. The more I looked at her and the more she smiled, the more I decided she's actually got a pretty face, too.

Unlike my experience at Peach the previous day, Mimi and I were in good sync with each other the whole time. We had an easy time cuddling and kissing and I have to tell you, she fits into my arms like a missing puzzle piece and she had no complaints about hugging and even squeezing each other really tightly (as in she reciprocated, but perhaps she was trying to make me pass out so she could rob me). It felt fantastic to hold her both in the tub and on the bed (no mat play with the 60 min course, I guess) and even 子NED, who is usually slow to take an interest, was unusually eager to get in on the action with Miss Mimi.

I don't usually expect much in terms of GFE from a walk-in shop, but as I said, she and I clicked well, physically and personality wise, and there was also a rather interesting moment where I asked her how I could make her cum. In fact, I told her that I didn't even care if I did, if she would. Does that make grammatical sense? Fuck it, I feel like I may drop dead any minute so I'm not fixing anything. Now.. that's the kind of thing for me to say to a provider that might have you facepalming... "NED, you tosser, you just made it so she could lie there all session and fake an orgasm at the end and you'd be out on your arse, mate..."
First of all, what's with the British accent?
Second, yeah, she could have done that. Know what she did instead? She confessed to me that she's inorgasmic. As in, she can't cum. She said things feel really good, but she never cums.

Ahem.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

I'm always willing to play the game on hard mode. So, I went to work on her for about 10-15 minutes, who knows? She, thank God, wasn't making any cartoonish noises, but she did seem to be enjoying herself based on physiological responses to include rapid respiration, involuntary shudders, and an increase in temperature and lubricity of her vulva (science, you monsters!) and even the warm and welcoming valley between her breasts (I want to build a house there) was starting to smell deliciously of aroused Mimi. I was doing FIV and flicking her clit with my tongue and then working my way up to her incredible chest, had a good rhythm going, stroking the G spot, wishing I had one of those finger condoms with the little bumps on it to help her get off, and then... do you know what happened?

Yes.
I gave up.
I got a frigging leg cramp and I've had a long day and little sleep and she wasn't going to pop. But I haven't given up permanently. Oh, no. I may even go back tomorrow, actually. (It will probably be her day off and I'll get stuck with Uehara finally.) I have a quest to get this girl's rocks off even if I have to bring Manami with me to make it happen. That's kind of the nuclear solution, though. What's that you say? Give her a good rogering? C'mon, man. My dick doesn't even make me cum, it isn't going to lead her into enlightenment. Nope, it's going to be fingers and tongue and toys and possibly a bag of live eels if I can get one.

When the deeds were all done and the showering was over, we had iced coffee and laughed our butts off over stuff you wouldn't find funny if I told you. It was ridiculous how loud we were laughing. On the way out, I pretended like I was going to push her down the narrow stairs and she laughed so hard I thought she might actually fall. So, then I did push her down the stairs in sacrifice to my dark god. Just kidding. We got to the bottom and we were giggling like idiots and the tencho guy gave us this look like "WT actual F, mate?" and I was like, you too with the British accent to your facial expressions?

So, clearly, I had a very different experience with Mimi, and I wanted to do her a solid and mention it. BUT the rest of you fuckers stay away from her. She's my girlfriend now.

*sigh* I actually wish that were true.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will repeat, will repeat. I may go back tomorrow. I know me. I probably will.
Shop: 6.5
Face: 7 (but love is blind)
Body: 9.5 (for me, anyway. Goddamn, she felt good in my arms.)
Attitude: 10 all the way

I was in such a good mood driving home that I even screamed along to track three of Once More 'Round the Sun, which is the worst song on the worst Mastodon album, but I was digging it. So, there's that.

And if you will excuse me, I really think I may be dying. If you never see another post from me.........

Last edited:
If you never see another post from me.........

Then we will take the torch from your death cold hands and try to make Mimi orgasm no matter how many of us it kills.

Though I would first try to see if she can make it by her own. Because if she doesn't then we will just all die, with smiles on our faces, but still die and be as dead as something that is really dead. And that wouldn't be much fun at all, I bet.

I had a great experience at Heart & Heart Soapland too! I believe I was the first at TAG to post a review of this place (Nov. 2016)

Although I only got one choice at Heart & Heart, the girl who served me was great!

I only have been in one soapland, but I was satisfied with the service I got there!

The girl who served me, doesn't work there anymore. She has great attitude, eager to please me and cheerful. I honestly can say, her physical appearance was below average but her service was top notch!

I had a great experience at Heart & Heart Soapland too! I believe I was the first at TAG to post a review of this place (Nov. 2016)

Although I only got one choice at Heart & Heart, the girl who served me was great!

I only have been in one soapland, but I was satisfied with the service I got there!

The girl who served me, doesn't work there anymore. She has great attitude, eager to please me and cheerful. I honestly can say, her physical appearance was below average but her service was top notch!
Hey, look I'm still alive today.

This was only my fourth soapland. I didn't even know there were ones in Yokohama that would let foreigners in until last week. First soap was in Susukino in 2000, the girl was pretty but tattooed from head to toe like a yakuza guy. After she took off her clothes, she looked like she was wearing one of Anna Summers' pretty floral dresses. Next two were Mermaid and Peach this past week. Ugh. Now this. I'm full-on crazy about Mimi. She even loves spicy food which I love to cook. I wonder what the soapland policy is on customers showing up with chafing dishes full of homemade Thai curry for their girl? :)

Last edited:
Yeah right

Another great NED review, seriously. Your words confirmed my feelings about her photos as well. I rarely go that far south for non business reasons but she looks worth the trip.
No! Mine mine mine mine mine!!
:D

...most males will ejaculate quite quickly if they have their penises rubbed. This applies even if the circumstances aren't very romantic – or even if they don't particularly like the person who's doing the rubbing.

Women are not like this. Female orgasm isn't a push-button response. The conditions have to be right. Although females vary, many women need the following if they're going to orgasm easily:
  • A romantic atmosphere
  • Pleasant, comfortable surroundings
  • A partner who they really like
  • A feeling of being wanted and appreciated
  • A good flow of natural lubrication – so that the delicate parts don't get sore. This may be natural vaginal secretion or even a lubrication product (some of which, like the Durex Tingle lube, are even designed to boost female stimulation).
  • A skilled partner who knows how to stimulate the clitoris.
Unless you can provide the above, you are not going to have great success in giving your partner orgasms.

Thank you, internet. Let's do this!

I'm focusing on #3 and #4 since those are elements I can hopefully control. But if any ladies have tips for that last one, I'd be eternally grateful (and willing to pay for private lessons).

Last edited:
Great review!
Thanks
But hey if you are not a boob guy this is "donner de la confiture aux cochons" as we say in my dialect ! (not sure about the English equivalent). Please Leave her to a boob fanatic (like me :D)

But hey if you are not a boob guy this is "donner de la confiture aux cochons" as we say in my dialect ! (not sure about the English equivalent).

Actually it is even more appropriate in English; don't give pearls to the swine. Because it seems we do have a pearl, or a diamond, and one fine swine here :D

But of course you would not know the origin of the proverb, you sinners who will surely go to hell! (I'll end up there too, but before that I think I need a detour to H&H).

And let's be honest here, it sounds like she is more than any one in here can handle alone so remember that sharing is caring!

Actually it is even more appropriate in English; don't give pearls to the swine. Because it seems we do have a pearl, or a diamond, and one fine swine here :D

But of course you would not know the origin of the proverb, you sinners who will surely go to hell! (I'll end up there too, but before that I think I need a detour to H&H).

And let's be honest here, it sounds like she is more than any one in here can handle alone so remember that sharing is caring!
Don't come here right now... she's busy. :p

Yeah, the first thing I noticed in her pictures were THOSE BREASTS!! OH goodness. Makes me want to meet up with her at some point!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Frenchy
Yeah, the first thing I noticed in her pictures were THOSE BREASTS!! OH goodness. Makes me want to meet up with her at some point!!

And she likes Thai food and natto ! Omg I want that girl! (Seriously, thanks NED, you found a diamond indeed!)

I really appreciated this review. This type of encounter is my favorite and I love reading about the women being treated well and having a good time, in contrast to some reports from Thailand I've been reading recently.
Seeing how many women seem to have difficulties achieving orgasm even through masturbation, I wonder how many working girls can actually achieve orgasm with clients, whether they would like to or not.

Mission accomplished. :)

Brought her a box of Godiva truffles, told her this session was all about her. She seemed dubious that we'd be successful ("できるかな?"). But my non-native Japanese had been a bit off the day prior. She hadn't said she had never cum, she said she had never cum at work. Oh well, still a noble enough cause. And she can't say that anymore.

It was quite a bit of work, but ultimately only required tongue and fingers. I didn't need the bag of live eels so I just released them into the tub for the next customer.

I came home and went straight to sleep, slept for 11 hours.

I don't know what else to say besides i thoroughly enjoyed this review and it makes me wish i could snuggle in her busom. Good luck making her orgasm, im rooting for you.
It's too bad the soaps don't let ladies in, if you like soft women, you'd really love her. She's built like a classic statue of Venus. Feels great in your arms from any angle.

Mission accomplished. :)

Brought her a box of Godiva truffles, told her this session was all about her. She seemed dubious that we'd be successful ("できるかな?"). But my non-native Japanese had been a bit off the day prior. She hadn't said she had never cum, she said she had never cum at work. Oh well, still a noble enough cause. And she can't say that anymore.

It was quite a bit of work, but ultimately only required tongue and fingers. I didn't need the bag of live eels so I just released them into the tub for the next customer.

I came home and went straight to sleep, slept for 11 hours.

How did you hide your smile and smirks from your wife??? Haha.

Congratulations!!!!
And too bad you didnt cook the eels after that , it could give stamina for even more action!!!
(anf by the way at this price and for this body I think it's probably the best deal I've seen so far among all TAG reviews... will bring her more than chocolates! ;))

Last edited:
Reactions: Not Even Dave
Wow,,,you're so sexually active!!! compared to myself....I hardly have sex these days...Is that all of your "Spring project"??? or All year round project??? すごいね!

Wow,,,you're so sexually active!!! compared to myself....I hardly have sex these days...Is that all of your "Spring project"??? or All year round project??? すごいね!
April project, I guess. Or... late April project?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Congratulations!!!!
And too bad you didnt cook the eels after that , it could give stamina for even more action!!!
(anf by the way at this price and for this body I think it's probably the best deal I've seen so far among all TAG reviews... will bring her more than chocolates! ;))
After all the interest this has generated I hope I haven't oversold her! DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this review are those of the reviewer, Uncle NED (who is an oddball), and are not necessarily endorsed by H&H, Mimi, TAG, the National Football League or the United States of America. If you get there and think, "these boobs ain't all that!" don't come to me for a refund...

Also, don't forget it helps to make her laugh. And she doesn't speak or read any English.

After all the interest this has generated I hope I haven't oversold her! DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in this review are those of the reviewer, Uncle NED (who is an oddball), and are not necessarily endorsed by H&H, Mimi, TAG, the National Football League or the United States of America. If you get there and think, "these boobs ain't all that!" don't come to me for a refund...

Also, don't forget it helps to make her laugh. And she doesn't speak or read any English.

Ah ah, thanks for the disclaimer . No, i grew up. Next time i think a session was clearly not worth what I paid i will confront the girl directly first. Besides, at 19k, even if Im disappointed, I would probably not make a fuss. As long as you reckon the pics are legit (recent, not photoshopped etc) thats all i need to know!

Ah ah, thanks for the disclaimer . No, i grew up. Next time i think a session was clearly not worth what I paid i will confront the girl directly first. Besides, at 19k, even if Im disappointed, I would probably not make a fuss. As long as you reckon the pics are legit (recent, not photoshopped etc) thats all i need to know!
The pics are remarkably accurate, maybe just a little old...? Nothing like the grossly inaccurate pics at Mermaid, etc. She is a tiny fraction bigger around the waist than her pics, but I didn't even notice until the second session. However, you might want to meet her before she finishes that rather large box of truffles I gave her! ;)