Height Differences

Do you prefer people who are taller than you, or shorter?
In the usual case, I prefer shorter and that's truly the usual case.

However, I think I'd have some intense fun when it's someone who's at least equal to my own height. But, I've not had much luck in finding someone that meets those points. (someone my height, muscular/athletic but still feminine.)

When you're looking for a provider, a romantic partner, or just a fling.. can their height be a dealbreaker for you or make them more attractive?

Never a dealbreaker for me. I like the variety. Although, I have never had fun with a super tall "Amazonian" type. I bumped into one recently in a bakery - she certainly caused me to linger over my purchase. I think she was Chinese, but short fat guys didn't seem to be her thing.

Come to think of it, I did once have a chance to bed a German female basketball player who for some inexplicable reason (possibly, because I am not German) was pursuing me like an exocet missile for 12 months during college. She didn't manage to catch me. I have absolutely no regrets about passing on that one.

Oh, if I just happen to be flipping through the available girls in some shop I most certainly try to look for the shorter ones. Anyone under 150 cm gets extra points.

Though like @ShowaJidai said they must of course look like women, not like kids.

My shortest girlfriend ever was 145 cm and I loved it. She broke up with me pretty soon though, she didn't like the height difference at all.

Granted that I don't exactly look for a partner/provider that often, but even at around 5'7 I haven't been with anyone taller or significantly shorter than me. As long the difference isn't too drastic, I don't see any issues with it. I have always wondered and sometimes fantasized what it would be like with a short woman though. Hmmmmmm, maybe I should actively look for one next time...

Oh yeah you should! They are not called spinners for no reason! :p
Married a spinner. There are upsides and downsides. And upside-down sides. ;)
giphy.gif

....Very compelling points. I'll definitely consider it next time.

Reactions: Lukes
Shorter than me for sure....

That reminds me, back where i lived we would call very short girls something that translated to IBJH (ideal blowjob height).

But to be the really ideal girl she would also need to have a flat head. So you can have a place to rest your hand with a pint of beer in it.

As long as neither one of us needs to stand on a box to kiss the other, its okay with me.

Oh they can always kiss you. Just the place where the kiss lands will differ! :eek:

And don't be that tight with money, go and buy that box if kissing in mouth is so important to you! :p

But why does the pic start with 40 cm difference? That's the beginner thing, it gets more interested from there up!

I like a variety...

I love tiny women as long as they have curves. Tiny and slender is too childlike, but tiny and curvy... wow. Yui Misaki is a great example - tiny but very womanly.

I also love tall women. Taller than me - no problem. More territory for exploration! I used to have a huge thing for a co-worker who looked like Julie Strain, and was also 6'1" (185cm).

And of course, all the sizes in between....

Reactions: Wwanderer and MikeH
For me that's even hotter....

Every time when I am relaxing in the bed and watching from the roof mirror how a petite girl is riding me I start to think there definitely is place enough for two.

And every time when I am watching two petite girls on top of me I start to wonder what would the logistics be to add a third one.

I've been with a tall woman for quite a while (she is 179cm) which is about the same height as me. Tall is nice to look at, ie long legs, clothing looks better. But when it comes to sex, I think I prefer someone shorter than me. 160-165cm seems ideal.

I definitely prefer someone taller than me but not too tall either. Considering I am only 158cm, I would probably feel a bit strange if I was with someone who is the same height or shorter.