Height Differences

Like Sudsy I like variety and I share the same opinion about short curvy sexy girl! I tried slim short one but I felt like giant all the time and it was horrible in bed...:confused:
But I'm definitely more in tall women, not 165 or 170cm....175 and upper! :happy::happy::happy:
Okay I know I m in the wrong country for that :dead::facepalm:

Thanks for the link and I knew about it ^^ Slenders one are not available and others are honestly overweight...I will contact them to know if they accept foreigners.
In Gotanda there was M'sQ's but they closed before I got chance to got there. They were more glamorous, at least on picture :p

This website has nice search engine lol
http://tall-f.com/girls

Last edited:
I always happen to date men who are way taller than me but i have no preference. It would be nice to date someone around my height though. 156cm v.v so short in U.S.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I generally prefer shorter women (ie, "spinners"). I'll argue to the death that a provider isn't a spinner unless they are like 150cm and under 45kg. I constantly see kgirls in the US advertise being 5'3" and being a spinner. </rant> Anyway, after years in the hobby, some of my favorites have been average height slender women, so that's the holy grail I try to go after. Spinners are super-fun, but the height difference definitely makes a difference.

I'll argue to the death that a provider isn't a spinner unless they are like 150cm and under 45kg.

687474703a2f2f6d616b65616d656d652e6f72672f6d656469612f637265617465642f46494e414c4c592d2d2d697331366a7a2e6a7067

Seriously though, we NEED that superlike button.

I once had a girlfriend that was exactly the same height that I am, which made me shorter when she was wearing heels. But was actually no big deal for us.

In generell, short girls are awesome. Recently dated a 150cm girl, loved it.

I've noticed that women from Nagoya & Osaka are much better at walking in heels.
Realized that too!
The other day a friend of mine complained about the walk way of his boyfriend. She seemed to be super disappointed so I could remember when it s the reverse lol

Oh, if I just happen to be flipping through the available girls in some shop I most certainly try to look for the shorter ones. Anyone under 150 cm gets extra points.

Though like @ShowaJidai said they must of course look like women, not like kids.

My shortest girlfriend ever was 145 cm and I loved it. She broke up with me pretty soon though, she didn't like the height difference at all.

Why tall guys love short girls? Well, you mentioned when finding girls at shops.

But in general, I see lots of couples guys are way taller than girls. I used to be jealous, as we relatively tall girls over 160cm, wouldn't be able to find tall guys, are they are taken by short girls. (I don't need to now..but ..I often thought abt that in the past!)

You want them to feel complex of being short? Why not tall girls? 185cm M 160cm-170cm F like. Any specific reasons? I always think, realisticly speaking, when you get older and need care give, shorter wives have to do such a tremendeous work afterall...I say this as I experienced care give to my family member, in the past. I'm too realisticx maybe...

Last edited:
I'm a tallish guy (187cm) and 155-160cm is the ideal height range imo.

It's never a deciding factor and I'd even be open to seeing someone taller than myself. But it certainly plays a role in my level of attraction.

Why tall guys love short girls?

Because they are cute, of course! In addition it is nice to be able to lift girl against the wall with one hand for some vertical love making and still have one hand free to roam. :p

And obviously if the girl is a real spinner then there is enough space in bed for two girls and me at the same time. :whistle:

Nobody was talking about making someone feel bad or having to take care later in life; I believe we were mostly talking about having sex, not marriage. But even if it comes to that it is very convenient to share the shelf space. Taller one takes all the upper shelves and shorter one takes the lower shelves; no arguing needed! :D

I have a thing for both short and tall girls. The more the better.

I missed out on a chance with a provider who was taller than my 178cm once, I've always regretted it.

The best sex I've ever had was with a 145cm lady at a soapland too.