Hello - About those large busted Japanese women...

Kurineko

TAG Member
Reaction score
Well im planning going to japan using the mext scholarship next year and i like fantasizing about being there as means for motivation, and so i ask, what is the actual natural average breast size in japan (im just guessing that this is the correct forum to ask this, i wouldn't ask it in r/japan on reddit lol) ive searched up on the internet and there are many sites claiming studies showing that the average in recent years is around D cup, but these are studies that i dont feel are totally variable controlled given that the people doing them are part of things like lingerie company sales (which could over blow the numbers if you take into account the hypothesis that women with bigger bust size are more likely to buy that brand) and the association of plastic surgery (which obviously undermines my personal interest in the natural size and not the surgically enhanced one) further more id like to know if plastic surgery in bust size augmentation is actually that common

Basically i wanna know how likely it is to get a big titty japanese gf if and when i go there
cheers and thanks for helping out lol

claiming studies showing that the average in recent years is around D cup

Indeed those "studies" are funded by the lingerie industry here. Also the Japanese sizes are at least a cup bigger than Western ones. So a Japanese girl with D cups would be max C in Europe.

Basically i wanna know how likely it is to get a big titty japanese gf if and when i go there

Depends what is your definition on big titties. Definitely good sizes ones are to be found but quite often they are bigger also in general. I would say in general if you are mainly attracted to big boobs then Japan is not the optimal place for you.

Basically i wanna know how likely it is to get a big titty japanese
You can choose the Japanese university among following prefectures, and conduct a field research for your thesis:
(Remember to adjust sizes according @MikeH’s scale)

● B-cup: Fukui, Kyoto, Nara, Shiga, Oita, Saga
● C-cup: Aichi, Gifu, Hokkaido, Ibaragi, Ishikawa, Kumamoto, Mie, Miyagi, Tochigi, Yamanashi
● D-cup: Akita, Aomori, Ehime, Fukushima, Gunma, Hiroshima, Hyogo, Iwate, Kagawa, Kagoshima, Kochi, Miyazaki, Nagano, Nagasaki, Niigata, Okayama, Okinawa, Saitama, Shimane, Shizuoka, Tokushima, Tokyo, Tottori, Toyama, Wakayama, Yamagata, Yamaguchi
● E-cup: Chiba, Kanagawa, Fukuoka, Osaka

According to my experience after many years here, I quite agree with the statistics. Although I haven’t worried about calculating the Cronbach’s Alpha.

if you are mainly attracted to big boobs then Japan is not the optimal place for you.
It is well known that this is the country of tight pussies, not big boobs

Source:
https://soranews24.com/2019/02/13/j...-previously-smallest-busted-region-of-county/

I would say in general if you are mainly attracted to big boobs
I mean i dont tend to be this biased in choosing partners anyways haha i dont have any real preference, my gf at the moment has a low a cup but i still enjoy them alot, that said if i were to go to japan i would like to experiment and that is the reason for this particular question, still i agree that there is a difference between big and enjoyable and just huge and huge, just wanted to satisfy my curiosity and well, i think i have so thanks :)

It is well known that this is the country of tight pussies, not big boobs
i respect that hah, thanks for the info tho!
when the time comes ill sure make the right decision, (even before this information my top pics were Tokyo and osaka so thats good for me

Reactions: Joe2017
So much padding indeed. Japanese bra size from A to C will be Acup in Europe. D to E will be Ccup.
Never engage with Japanese with boobs bigger than european Ccup.

Reactions: SugoiBoy

If you want to date with a girl with big boobies, forget about Japan as others say. However, if you want to date with a girl with beautiful, well-balanced, boobies, you will have a good chance. Good luck.

If you are a MEXT scholar, be aware that you will be monitored and kicked out of the country if you play around with cute girls with big breasts. They are watching you.

You should quickly find a slightly ugly girl, a few years older than you with a flat chest. You should quickly marry her, have sex a couple of times so she can get pregnant and have a cute half baby, then never have sex again (other than with Chinese hookers in Gotanda).

You are of course welcome to come back to Tag and bitch about your life and lack of sex then.

In the meantime, stay clean and stay safe.

"Average size of D cup and E cup" funny joke, omg. Of course, we can assume that all the women were being completely honest about their bust size in the survey? Hehe
In terms of the OPs quest... I don't know what else you can do but closely study any full-body photos on dating apps and hope for the best ;)

i respect that hah, thanks for the info tho!
when the time comes ill sure make the right decision, (even before this information my top pics were Tokyo and osaka so thats good for me

Do yourself a favor and remove Osaka from your list. Just go to Tokyo. You'll thank me later. And yes, I spent six years of my life in Osaka.

Regarding large breasts, if big titties is what you're after then you picked the wrong fucking country. Yes, there are a few girls with large breasts, I knew a few when I lived in Osaka and I dated a girl from Fukuoka who had massive boobs (by Japanese standards) and always got a kick walking around town with her and watching all the men gawk, but by and large, the average Japanese breasts are probably small A-cups in America, and then a lot of those women who appear to have solid A-cups also have an inch-thick pad stuffed in there.

Personally, I don't care for large breasts. One, they tend to be attached to larger women, and two, in case you're looking for marriage material, large boobs don't age well. I prefer long, lean, lithe bodies, slender torsos with smaller, well-shaped breasts. The problem with this is in Japan, girls with that type of body also tend to have very long nipples--that also doesn't age well. Give my preferences I'd probably be better off prowling in northern China, but then the problem with that is I can't stand Chinese people.

Oh well. That's what plastic surgery is for. Good luck with the move.

It's more muscle control than genetics anyway. That's why I love pilates though I've never done it or even seen it done.

It's more muscle control than genetics anyway. That's why I love pilates though I've never done it or even seen it done.

Yeah, I have to agree about the muscle control.
I'm not sure about pilates, but I do have this personal theory that lots of orgasms does wonders for the muscle tone "down there".
I've met some women, even 40+, that were incredibly tight, and I noticed they tend to "come" easily and frequently ... :)

Apparently the purpose of MEXT besides being a boondoggle and a half at the expense of taxpayers is to ensure participants “have the correct understanding of the current situation of Japan.” Sounds very Orwellian but clearly big titties would not be part of a correct understanding.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Wow so many replies, to make things clear my post was out of mere curiosity, i dont have a particular inclination to "big boobs" actually prefer a good shape than a big size, also im not determining the place i want to study by the average breast size of the women there, i state again, mere curiosity, now if i do happen to develop a relationship with someone there it'll be because it happens, not because im actively seeking to "fuck big boob and tight pussy japanese women" as for the mext, well first i have to pass it now dont i, the reason i want to take it is because it is a very very handsome opportunity to get ahead in my life professionally as well as the only real opportunity i have of studying exactly what i want to (my place of residence doesn't have the specific degree im looking for and id have to settle with what i have here if i were to stay)

i hope this clarifies enough and wish me luck

Wow so many replies, to make things clear my post was out of mere curiosity, i dont have a particular inclination to "big boobs" actually prefer a good shape than a big size, also im not determining the place i want to study by the average breast size of the women there, i state again, mere curiosity, now if i do happen to develop a relationship with someone there it'll be because it happens, not because im actively seeking to "fuck big boob and tight pussy japanese women" as for the mext, well first i have to pass it now dont i, the reason i want to take it is because it is a very very handsome opportunity to get ahead in my life professionally as well as the only real opportunity i have of studying exactly what i want to (my place of residence doesn't have the specific degree im looking for and id have to settle with what i have here if i were to stay)

i hope this clarifies enough and wish me luck

Dont take Anything too seriously here OP- people tease a lot! :) (At least I was teasing )

Reactions: Joe2017
Be careful with Monbukagakusho Scholarship.. some professors will accept a quota of foreign students only to receive financial aid for their labs or project classes and they will drag you down with their ijime or lack of attention. Your fellow classmates might be the most reluctant, passive aggressive group of people you’ve ever met in academics who refrain from getting involved in group presentations on a regular basis and you might wonder what they’re doing in that class in the first place. The academic environment is very different from Europe where students have the ability to have autonomy in the direction of their own education and are encouraged to have control over their studies.

Be careful with Monbukagakusho Scholarship.. some professors will accept a quota of foreign students only to receive financial aid for their labs or project classes and they will drag you down with their ijime or lack of attention. Your fellow classmates might be the most reluctant, passive aggressive group of people you’ve ever met in academics who refrain from getting involved in group presentations on a regular basis and you might wonder what they’re doing in that class in the first place. The academic environment is very different from Europe where students have the ability to have autonomy in the direction of their own education and are encouraged to have control over their studies.
A worst case scenario if the scholarship holder doesn’t speak a minimum of Japanese. Anyway, that frees up a lot of time to research the size of Japanese girls' boobs.

i guess ill have to see for msyelf heh, im learning japanese right now, hopefully by next year ill be good enough to get in and with the year of japanese they give you before starting college i hope thats enough

Well im planning going to japan using the mext scholarship next year and i like fantasizing about being there as means for motivation, and so i ask, what is the actual natural average breast size in japan (im just guessing that this is the correct forum to ask this, i wouldn't ask it in r/japan on reddit lol) ive searched up on the internet and there are many sites claiming studies showing that the average in recent years is around D cup, but these are studies that i dont feel are totally variable controlled given that the people doing them are part of things like lingerie company sales (which could over blow the numbers if you take into account the hypothesis that women with bigger bust size are more likely to buy that brand) and the association of plastic surgery (which obviously undermines my personal interest in the natural size and not the surgically enhanced one) further more id like to know if plastic surgery in bust size augmentation is actually that common

Nah bro average size is like A cup