Hello Everyone

Bingo

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I'm new to this forum and wanted to say hello.
I've been practicing my favorite hobby for some time now, mostly in the USA, Spain and Thailand.
I just arrived in Japan and I'll be staying in Kabukicho for a few weeks.
Normally, my radar is pretty good for these things. However, for some reason, I'm finding it difficult to pursue my hobby here in Japan.
Really, I just want to engage in intercourse with a reasonably attractive Japanese girl before I go. I don't really speak any Japanese and I don't have a Japanese phone number. Any suggestions are welcome.
Thanks

Welcome... as TAG is mostly about P4P in Japan, we have a wide variety of information that may or may not help you.

If you're staying for a few weeks, you should be able to get something going.

Good luck!

Welcome!

Do your homework on TAG.

You will be tested on the streets.

It's up to you whether you pass or fail.

Study hard!!!

Stay far, far, away from touts and anyone who approaches you in Kabukicho.

study_hard_nao_by_kerstinsibylle-d67mnba.png

Reactions: MikeH
Welcome @Bingo and all you need to do is read through some of the threads and you'll be able to get your Japanese Monger Badge lol

But seriously, Wiki can only guide you but this place offers first hand experience and updated information to what to expect etc...

Good luck and dont forget to share your asventures here at TAG

Thanks guys. I've been browsing the forums quite a bit and I appreciate the information.
Stay far, far, away from touts and anyone who approaches you in Kabukicho.
Those dudes in Kabukicho jumped on me real quick last night.
But, yesterday wasn't sex day. So, the dudes seemed pretty disappointed when I said I was just looking for a good restaurant. Those dudes stink of scams but did take a restaurant suggestion.

Thanks again.

Reactions: roots reggae