Hello everyone!

Welcome! I borrowed the "Land of Misfit Toys" as descriptor to this place in a prior welcome..

I would say, "Where The Wild Things Are" - wouldn't be inappropriate as well! :p

There's a couple of different populations on this board, many locals, many travelers like myself and people with all sorts of hobbies and professions. I'm relatively new here myself but most people are quite friendly and don't bite.. much..! So pull up a chair, grab a cocktail and hang on for dear life! :cool:

Welcome! I borrowed the "Land of Misfit Toys" as descriptor to this place in a prior welcome..

I would say, "Where The Wild Things Are" - wouldn't be inappropriate as well! :p

There's a couple of different populations on this board, many locals, many travelers like myself and people with all sorts of hobbies and professions. I'm relatively new here myself but most people are quite friendly and don't bite.. much..! So pull up a chair, grab a cocktail and hang on for dear life! :cool:

Thanks for the heads up!
I think I will inevitably meet them here. :)

Lemme get some popcorn instead.

Lemme post some more about myself.

I've been living in Tokyo for almost two years but have been in Japan for four years. Prior to this, I have visited Japan three times since '95.

My Japanese language skills suck.
I've only dated one Japanese guy.
In Tokyo, I've dated quite a few; interestingly, only one from my home country.

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Thank you! :D
I'm already feeling the warmth ...

I'm kinda late to the party, but here's my late 'Welcome!' message. Looks like you've already had a look around, but please don't hesitate to ask for help or ask questions. We have members that drift in and out with work and travel, but definitely a diverse group of people here.

Thanks for joining!

Cheers. ;)

I'm kinda late to the party, but here's my late 'Welcome!' message. Looks like you've already had a look around, but please don't hesitate to ask for help or ask questions. We have members that drift in and out with work and travel, but definitely a diverse group of people here.

Thanks for joining!

Cheers. ;)

Thanks a lot!
I might be drifting too since I'll be out of Tokyo mid-December.
I'm excited to get to know the people from here. :)

Welcome to the group.......hope you find what you're looking for here.

For a Monday, it was a very nice day out...

Indeed it was.
Didn't get to enjoy much though coz I was indoors but the few times I was out, it was awesome.
I was indoors most of the day as well, but took every chance I could to walk outside. haha...