Hello everyones

Just discover this forum, and looking to learn a lot !

I'm french, 33yo, living in Medellin, Colombia

Plan to go live in Japan few months and enjoy all pleasures ;)

Salut Camarade!
Interesting contrast to be expected (Colombia/Japan).
¿qué haces en Medellin?

Salut Camarade!
Interesting contrast to be expected (Colombia/Japan).
¿qué haces en Medellin?

Oh sure it will be a contrast ! mentality are at the opposite. But i think it will be good, because i like colombian people, they are very kind, but so latino's, it's really hard to work with them... and sometimes that miss me a developped country with many more activities and cultures.

I'm looking to do many things in Japan, not just mongering. I was looking how to ride on famous track like Tsukuba and Suzuka, if there is opening public day... and how to rent something special for few days.

In Colombia, i import artesanal cheeses and wines from France, Spain and Italy.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I was looking how to ride on famous track like Tsukuba and Suzuka, if there is opening public day... and how to rent something special for few days.

You're talking about bikes?
I haven't kept up with the track day schedules.. but A) I usually skip winter B) never done Suzuka or Tsukuba. The last one I did was Ebisu.... and I was complete SHIT. Haha. (disregard if you're not talking about bikes)

Reactions: Ken1988
You're talking about bikes?
I haven't kept up with the track day schedules.. but A) I usually skip winter B) never done Suzuka or Tsukuba. The last one I did was Ebisu.... and I was complete SHIT. Haha. (disregard if you're not talking about bikes)

No, motorbike or cars ;)

I don't what it's possible to do in Japan like Europe. Rent a sport car for a week or rent a car for few hours on the track ? like Nurburgring ?