Hello Friends :)

uhbrownie

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm visiting Japan for the first time, Ill be in Tokyo from 17-20 and 21-23 in Kyoto.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could recommend a Soap-Land, i really want to try it out :)
I don't speak Japanese, I'm From USA, but i'm South Asian ethnicity.

I'm planning on setting up and appointment with the gorgeous Kayo - True Japanese.
But, i also really want to experience the Soap-land. As for my budget i'm looking to spend around 200-300 USD$ if possible.

Thank you ;)

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
Hm, it depends a bit on what kind of girl you are looking for.

With no Japanese, maybe try darling harbor (70 minutes course)
Or putit royal

Could try to get into dolce but would probably need Japanese ability.

Hm, it depends a bit on what kind of girl you are looking for.

With no Japanese, maybe try darling harbor (70 minutes course)
Or putit royal

Could try to get into dolce but would probably need Japanese ability.

Thank you for the suggestions, Will report back how it goes :)

I'm visiting Japan for the first time, Ill be in Tokyo from 17-20 and 21-23 in Kyoto.

I would really appreciate it if you guys could recommend a Soap-Land, i really want to try it out :)
I don't speak Japanese, I'm From USA, but i'm South Asian ethnicity.

I'm planning on setting up and appointment with the gorgeous Kayo - True Japanese.
But, i also really want to experience the Soap-land. As for my budget i'm looking to spend around 200-300 USD$ if possible.

Thank you ;)

Kayo is amazing friendly speaks English body is great. she's all youll need dont get blueballed at soapland

Kayo is amazing friendly speaks English body is great. she's all youll need dont get blueballed at soapland
You seem to be new around here... You can't get blue-balled at a Soapland unless you can't get it up.... that's a "you" problem, not "them".
Kayo is nice, but don't go dissing Soaplands... I don't see any reviews from you saying such a thing.