Hello from Ibaraki

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveMe

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm 31yo woman from the US. I moved here in March. And even though I'm not in the city, I'm just a train ride away. Hopefully, once things get better, I can come visit and meet new people.

I'm super touched starved and I'm hoping to find a lady cuddle buddy. I should mention that I'm not into men, before I get any further into this. Though, if it's just chatting then knock yourself out.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hey, before I go back to lurking.

« if it's just chatting then knock yourself out »

i like this. it’s of course considered bad manner if it’s a guy writing it on his Tinder/SA/whatever profile , but you get a pass lady ;)

Reactions: DireWolf98
Hi, I'm 31yo woman from the US. I moved here in March. And even though I'm not in the city, I'm just a train ride away. Hopefully, once things get better, I can come visit and meet new people.

I'm super touched starved and I'm hoping to find a lady cuddle buddy. I should mention that I'm not into men, before I get any further into this. Though, if it's just chatting then knock yourself out.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hey, before I go back to lurking.
Hi! Nice to meet you. I wish you enjoy your time in Japan.
How do I get in touch with you?

You can send her a private message (if you’re female)
Click on her name and then click on start a conversation

She would need to send you a private message first.

You can send her a private message (if you’re female)
Click on her name and then click on start a conversation
Some new accounts are protected at the start. It's just a protection to keep some accounts from being overrun with spam.

She would need to send you a private message first.

Some new accounts are protected at the start. It's just a protection to keep some accounts from being overrun with spam.
Like a protection to keep being overrun with sperm? I understand, thank you!

Like a protection to keep being overrun with sperm? I understand, thank you!

Likely to prevent this scenario :ROFLMAO:

03009982-8E5A-4D7F-A189-014348846C12.jpeg

I would approach sausage jokes cautiously if I were German....
Yeah, German sausage jokes are the würst.

(Yes, dad joke thread is leaking...)

So... her kind of approach CAN work?! Damn... so many guys tried it on TAG and just got crickets or snarky jokes for answers.... sad!

So... her kind of approach CAN work?! Damn... so many guys tried it on TAG and just got crickets or snarky jokes for answers.... sad!

But that ain't a fair comparison. Why don't you put a message out there looking for a male to cuddle with and then we see how it goes. :p

But that ain't a fair comparison. Why don't you put a message out there looking for a male to cuddle with and then we see how it goes. :p

True that.
« im looking for a male (poodle) to cuddle with »
Let’s see how it goes...

True that.
« im looking for a male (poodle) to cuddle with »
Let’s see how it goes...
Jeezzzz, I just felt some food come up :p

Reactions: Frenchy
Jeezzzz, I just felt some food come up :p

Oh come on, you are just jealous. Frenchy cuddling a poodle, what could be more cute?

Though I always imagined him with a white cat on his lap, planning the world domination. Or planning to eat cheese, whatever comes first.

Reactions: Frenchy
Status
Not open for further replies.