Hello From Las Vegas

Erdnase

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Erdnase and I've been interested in the Japanese culture for many years. I've been wanting to travel to Japan, hopefully sometime next year. I have to say it has taken me quite some time to find this website considering this is exactly the website that I've been looking for! I've had many years experience in PUA and I had lots of experience with Working Girls, for me I believe that they both go hand in hand and it's something that I enjoy very much. Considering that there are so many websites with misleading information about PUA and Working Girls in Japan, I hope that I will be able to find many of the answers that I've been looking from this website. After reading some of the reviews it seems like I'm in the right place!

Thanks so much for having me, I'm very happy to be here!

Thanks,
Erdnase

Hello everyone my name is Erdnase and I've been interested in the Japanese culture for many years. I've been wanting to travel to Japan, hopefully sometime next year. I have to say it has taken me quite some time to find this website considering this is exactly the website that I've been looking for! I've had many years experience in PUA and I had lots of experience with Working Girls, for me I believe that they both go hand in hand and it's something that I enjoy very much. Considering that there are so many websites with misleading information about PUA and Working Girls in Japan, I hope that I will be able to find many of the answers that I've been looking from this website. After reading some of the reviews it seems like I'm in the right place!

Thanks so much for having me, I'm very happy to be here!

Thanks,
Erdnase

This is my standard advice to new members:

Welcome!

Do your homework on TAG.

You will be tested on the streets.

It's up to you whether you pass or fail.

Study hard!!!

Stay far, far, away from touts and anyone who approaches you in Kabukicho!!!

study_hard_nao_by_kerstinsibylle-d67mnba.png