Hello hello!

Speak for yourself: my Beautiful One is perfect in every way and the only securities I hold are stocks and options.

I see

Stock options...
Sitting

Stocks_wide.jpg

or
Standing

images

And we now know how you did on MissInsomnia"s BDSM survey.:whistle:

Welcome! It’s great to have a judge free zone ‍♀️ I’ve noticed lately a lot of people have anxiety issues I wonder if over time you get comfortable with friends online and you meet them maybe you’ll feel more comfortable ? Hmmmm

Reactions: hardharry and mrkjp
Shorty here too, and congratulations for not hiding it (well , in words at least). Sometimes I feel that in a world where everybody bitch and moan about being too this or not enough that and victims of discrimination and abuse for pretty much anything... we are truely the only minority (?) who always get laughed at and must endure their fate silently. Modest Cocks of the World, Unite! :D

You will only disappoint the girl if you don’t show up or forget to pay or have bad hygiene and manners. And I suspect that overall they prefer an easy time with a guy that won’t hurt them nor spend too much time pumping like an oil derrick .
Have fun! :)

Thanks Frenchy! Good to meet another shorty here :)

I will have fun, I am sure!

Welcome!

As you can tell already, TAG is chock full of friendly, non-judgmental (but often judged mental) helpful, misfits, so you'll fit right in.

Not saying you are a misfit-just speaking for myself.
rasta-lion-emoji-jpg.6384

Thank you, roots!

Trust me, it can be trained, only if you have medical history.
i used to like a girl in school time, i was fat and she was athletic, for her i slim down 25kg, thou we did not make it(or can said dun even start), i got this gift from her(to become a marathoner) and cherish it till now for 30+ years, i get back something at least for my pure innocent heart.
you just need to put in some effort, and train fit, it can be done.

btw, Frankie Goes to Hollywood- relax, listen to the song when i was a teenage in 1980, the time we call music.
only 'wlelcome to the pleasure doom' was allow to radio broadcast, duuno y was banned in my place that time, i dun even noe what the song was about then, haha.

Wow. Hope I can have the same strenght you do. But I will start some training soon :)

And I really must search for this song - I'm curious now :p

Hey man, modest size here too, but with the opposite problem than you: sometimes takes me a while to get hard and to come

I was worried too before going to a soap, but actually it made me feel more confident than before! She was really great at handling it - not pretending it was the best thing in the world, not looking disappointed, just being... "nice" with it, I don't know how to explain. Normally sex has so many feelings involved, worries on both sides, insecurities on both sides, but in a soapland sex is so normal and nice and relaxing... I don't know, makes me more comfortable with my own body, and actually makes my regular sex life better :)

Hey PureAngel! Thanks for your message!

Hm, next time I will search for a soapland, maybe it will make me more confortable too. :)

Welcome! It’s great to have a judge free zone ‍♀️ I’ve noticed lately a lot of people have anxiety issues I wonder if over time you get comfortable with friends online and you meet them maybe you’ll feel more comfortable ? Hmmmm

Hi Kiwi!

It really is! Saying those things is like taking a huge rock off your back!

I don't have many friends here since I am new to Japan :(

Hey Simonka! Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciated it :)

Just imagining a world where we don't bully each other because of how we look or our weaknesses, so I'm doing my part to take a step further into my imagination!

Wow. Hope I can have the same strenght you do. But I will start some training soon :)

And I really must search for this song - I'm curious now :p

goggle music/you tube frankie go to hollywood, they got one more good song - power of love.
they were singing when i was teenage, now they are band of uncles, time really is merciless , so do it while you can, if it is a paid sex, make sure you are financially stable, so saving up money is a step toward it.
i don't do it every day, but only everyday during my sex trip, a continuously 10 days.

if you want good sex, some basic homework need to be done- train up physically.
you dun have to be muscular or athletic fit, but shaping and stretching up your body will make you less tired in sex, you dun have to try many sex position, but training help a lot in control- breathing.
when you get excited , you will breath very hard, pause a second, take a deep breath, help you to regulate breath rhythm.
when you in the game, always keep a conscious mind(dun go out of your mind) when you can coming, just like the song singing about.
if the girl like sex, she will cooperate with you to keep you in the game, but if she just want to have a quick job done, den you will have to be careful as she will jerk you off, so dun let her take control.
dat y, getting a right sex partner is important
so the basic is, dun let her take control in the start, what is her best control, CG.

Every sport need a warm up, so you dun sprint before you got your body in motion first, get your body running, have a feel and control of your body by breath control and regulate motion.
do a on top, right angle position, if u can maintain 5 minutes, tilt your body in a 45 position for a while and later go missionary when she is high(out of her mind).
missionary is the most easy way to have a deep penetration, normally dick will tilt at an angle, so upright and 45 degree is still not the best position, i go so deep that the girl start to gasp for breath, only disadvantage is that she can always lock her leg over you and jerk you off, it is like helping you to achieve ejaculation but it will end the game take note.
so do it while you in total control, when you can control yourself and she cannot control herself.
My friends actually wanted me to conduct a class for them(for 90min non stopping), haha, but every thing is very simple.

go for a budget price first, if you looking for paid sex partner.
take it as a lession, the choice of the girl is not important, important you must learnt in the process.
once you know your self better, you can do better.
no way to have a better sex, if you don't know yourself,
As i always stress, physically training(no need to be sex) is necessary,it save you money and help you in the game, you dun have to pay so much to train and to know yourself.
there is no easy way out.

Reactions: arienai and Mindful
Hi Kiwi!

It really is! Saying those things is like taking a huge rock off your back!

I don't have many friends here since I am new to Japan :(
same!!! i made some friends but to be honest they are all mostly chinese and vietnamese and theyre really boring all they like to do is stay home and gossip and almost all of them have kids and i don't so I rarely see them

if you want good sex, some basic homework need to be done- train up physically.
One thing you definitely should take away from this is the importance of cardio training.

Men don't lose the ability to have sex because they get old. They lose the ability to have sex because they have lost their cardio fitness. The fact is that you will be able to have more sex - longer time and more sessions - as you get older if you continue to train intensively.

Everything else is excuses.

One thing you definitely should take away from this is the importance of cardio training.

Men don't lose the ability to have sex because they get old. They lose the ability to have sex because they have lost their cardio fitness. The fact is that you will be able to have more sex - longer time and more sessions - as you get older if you continue to train intensively.

Everything else is excuses.
I dated a runner and he always came after a few minutes.
True sprinter indeed.

@MissInsomnia @User#8628

Please note that in did say "...as you get older..," In my experience it takes time and practice to make a session last longer. But a guy who loses his fitness won't be able to get or keep it up that long.
Noted. I didn’t even realize Alice was replying to your post.

I do think older men (in general) have more sexual stamina than younger men. Another reason to appreciate silver foxes.

You should have dated a marathon guy... they know how to wait and hold it back.

It wouldn't help if he was a competitive runner. When he see you are about to reach the goal line he would sprint, get over it before you and then collapse.

It wouldn't help if he was a competitive runner. When he see you are about to reach the goal line he would sprint, get over it before you and then collapse.
But, you know, some of us just run for fun...

Reactions: MikeH
I can't really commend on how fit other people are because no way you'll se me at the gym.

For cardio training you definitely don't need the gym. Walking and running are better options for that.

Reactions: Kaspar