Hello, Looking For New Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasianbbw

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to Japan and looking to meet new people to hangout with and explore the "adult" scene here :)

I'm not sure if you're looking for normal friends, friends with benefits, or chat buddies.. but I wouldn't recommend using TAG to find them.

However, if you are a black+asian BBW and if that's your ass in your avatar.. I would recommend hitting up hip-hop nightclubs~ :D

Reasons why:

1) Usually, more foreign guys than Japanese guys.. that can mean less struggling with the Japanese language and more chances of being able to talk to guys in English.

2) Curvier women & BBWs will get a whole lot more attention than the slimmer chicks. That's a fact.

3) Big booties will be appreciated. You're allowed to twerk and not be judged for doing so either.

4) You'll be surrounded by thick girls (both Japanese and foreign), so it's not as overwhelming as being in a skinny-dominated club :) lol

Just my opinion. I am a plus-size girl and go to hip-hop nightclubs on a regular basis. It's awesome and you get to meet a lot of really cool people~

Thanks for that ;) but I'm just looking for cool people to talk to and hangout with ; that have common interest. Doesn't matter normal , fwb, or chat buddies. This is a cool site and I'm glad to be apart of it. :)

Btw yes I'm black Asian and yes that's my pic, but hiphop isn't so much my thing. But I do love to dance

Welcome to TAG. I hope you enjoy your stay both here and in Tokyo. :D

Welcome!

But please be careful, especially from posters that do no have much of a history here, and a few that do have a history here. Read their posts and make your own judgments.

Quite a few real-life friendships have been made on TAG, as well as online friendships.

Take care, and once again, a warm welcome!:)

I'm not sure if you're looking for normal friends, friends with benefits, or chat buddies.. but I wouldn't recommend using TAG to find them.

However, if you are a black+asian BBW and if that's your ass in your avatar.. I would recommend hitting up hip-hop nightclubs~ :D

Reasons why:

1) Usually, more foreign guys than Japanese guys.. that can mean less struggling with the Japanese language and more chances of being able to talk to guys in English.

2) Curvier women & BBWs will get a whole lot more attention than the slimmer chicks. That's a fact.

3) Big booties will be appreciated. You're allowed to twerk and not be judged for doing so either.

4) You'll be surrounded by thick girls (both Japanese and foreign), so it's not as overwhelming as being in a skinny-dominated club :) lol

Just my opinion. I am a plus-size girl and go to hip-hop nightclubs on a regular basis. It's awesome and you get to meet a lot of really cool people~
Yes i am asian but not black

Reasons why:

Yes i am an Asian , but not Black BBW, i am looking for all type of friends with all benefits with return too,i do like Curvier BBW,but beauty can not be confine,
by the way i am staying in yokohama perminently. can you please name some hip hop clubs in tokyo, i will try my luck there,
thanks for cool suggestions, hope in future i get too, take care

Yes i am asian but not black

Yes i am an Asian , but not Black BBW, i am looking for all type of friends with all benefits with return too,i do like Curvier BBW,but beauty can not be confine,
by the way i am staying in yokohama perminently. can you please name some hip hop clubs in tokyo, i will try my luck there,
thanks for cool suggestions, hope in future i get too, take care
Um.. I wasn't talking to you... I was talking to the girl who started this thread..

And I don't club in Yokohama so I can't help you with that.

Reactions: Wwanderer and owlet
Please don't bump threads just to say "me too". Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.