hello TAG

choro

TAG Member
Reaction score
hello TAG.
first of all, I can't use decent English because I'm Japanese. made this account in 2016.
then I used the provider anna summer. but I didn't write a review because she has already got some review.
I thought that she doesn't need my review.
last week, I tried to post a review of another provider. but It's wasn't moderated.
I asked TAG manager, why my post isn't moderated? He answered, You have never made a post.
I didn't know that rule.Do you doubt me SCAM or something? I swear I'm not SCAM.
The provider who I tried to post a review doesn't get many review. That's the reason why I tried to post a review.
I'll try to post a review again. If you say that due to low quality, please tell me a improvement of my review.
thanks.

hello TAG.
first of all, I can't use decent English because I'm Japanese. made this account in 2016.
then I used the provider anna summer. but I didn't write a review because she has already got some review.
I thought that she doesn't need my review.
last week, I tried to post a review of another provider. but It's wasn't moderated.
I asked TAG manager, why my post isn't moderated? He answered, You have never made a post.
I didn't know that rule.Do you doubt me SCAM or something? I swear I'm not SCAM.
The provider who I tried to post a review doesn't get many review. That's the reason why I tried to post a review.
I'll try to post a review again. If you say that due to low quality, please tell me a improvement of my review.
thanks.
Notes were added to your review. It’s not about scam, it’s about quality.

If you can’t express your experience in English, as required, then please consider rescinding your review. This is not a new policy...