Hello world

Well, maybe you're right! Dont build too much expectations based on online personas, reviews, or agencies/providers websites. And have fun already wherever you are, dont hope too much that Tokyo will be this fantastic sex paradise for which you must hold off everything...
sorry if I sound like the XMas grinch but better to have lower expectations and be pleasantly surprised!

Well, maybe you're right! Dont build too much expectations based on online personas, reviews, or agencies/providers websites. And have fun already wherever you are, dont hope too much that Tokyo will be this fantastic sex paradise for which you must hold off everything...
sorry if I sound like the XMas grinch but better to have lower expectations and be pleasantly surprised!

[#234931]

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah, there are enough Backpage refugees and Seriously? posts to keep any sane man grounded in reality.

On the other hand, lately, there seems to be an epidemic of insanity.