Hello!

DeepStick2020

Reaction score
I am new to TAG and Japan! I discovered this website by chance actually. It seems really interesting. I am looking forward to being a member. I'm from the States. Well, that's enough of that.

Welcome to TAG! Dare I ask how you stumbled onto our little slice of the internet?

I was googling stuff for adults in Tokyo. This came up. I read some posts and thought I'd try it out.

I was googling stuff for adults in Tokyo. This came up. I read some posts and thought I'd try it out.

You stumbled on the best and most informative site! Hope when you come to Japan you will post your experiences-helps all of us!

I've been in and out of Japan. When I come back, I'll post some experiences. Before I settled down, I tried out backpage, AM, Nasty Dolls, Street Walkers (massage girls), random places (closed now), Strawberry Jam (I didn't know one could salivate so much!), Misa (loved her eccentric black dress), a chic named Eri that I met on Seeking Arrangement, indie massage chics, Thais, Filipinas, and that's about it.

I was busy for the first few months cause I didn't think I'd stay here beyond 6 to 9 months. Also, I never post cause, I am bad at writing, not interested in telling my deeds, and just seems odd to read about my fuckscapades. On the other hand, I will admit that if I had read, I would have been aware that Backpage is mostly bait and fucking switch. Chinese posing as Japanese! I'd warn of this one ad, but then I didn't cause I'm a softy. Right now karma is good to me cause I found a girl that is quite kind to me. I'll be in the US until September maybe October. Then I will come back, maybe post something fresh. I figured that my old tales would help no one since the AM girls are gone, and various shops have moved or were raided, and others are better at writing stuff. I always avoidedstreet pimps and the massaji types always gave me the service offered. So nothing was worth writing about. But the Chinese ladies were not that hot and I figured that also was useless to this forum.

I can say that my favorite place was this massage place in Shibuya. Only one female would provide me with the service. It was a relaxation type place for killing time. The girl was young and hot. You got a table bath, massage, and you could touch the girl as she kissed your face, licked your ear stuff like that. Sometimes she broke the rules and I never realized how wonderful facesitting was. I wished she'd have taken off her panties as she would let me move them or taje them off myself. But I could tell she was turned on. I gave her my email as I didn't have a phone yet. Never heard from her. The next time I went back, the management changed and no gaijin were allowed. Such is life.

I guess I could contribute, but then again, I am not sure I'd benefit this group much. From what I have seen Tokyo is hit or miss. Top Thais in Ueno are for Japanese only. Had a long convo with the Thai mommasan, and this Nigerian doorman. Philippines bars are kinda ripoffish. Yokosuka was where I went. vThe English was excellent, howevee. A drunk Russian woman wearing only a men's dress shirt, no panties tried to get me to go to a love hotel in Shibuya. I declined and she threw the remaining Vodka at me and started a Russian rant. The train ride home was unpleasant.

That about sums up my experience in Japan. No way to compare the States to Japan. I was a good boy in the States. Never once thought of P4P. That only happened after my Amsterdam trip. I think I had a better experience in Amsterdam until I had a herpes scare!!

I am going to go now. Time to think about court and my future. I think I want to move to Thailand actually. I'll be focused on this court deal so I'll not be on unless I am in Tokyo and have something to contribute. After reading, I really can't see what I could contribute. Too many restrictions I found in Tokyo. Not really interested in SBs anymore. I found a J female to date and well that is going very well for now.
We might both go to Thailand up in the mountains.

Anyways it was good to have chimed in on some of the forums.

Thank you all for putting up with me.