Hello!

FemShep

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, this seems like a fantastic site for all things naughty and nice in adult Japan. I've been given the task of helping organise a bucks party for some 8-12 Australian guys aged mid 30's, but for now just wanted to say hi here.

All the best,
Shep.

Welcome Shep. This would definitely be a good place to research some fun times for your bachelor party. Have fun, good lick, and stay safe!

Hey everyone, this seems like a fantastic site for all things naughty and nice in adult Japan. I've been given the task of helping organise a bucks party for some 8-12 Australian guys aged mid 30's, but for now just wanted to say hi here.

All the best,
Shep.
That's so cool!
After all, "What happens overseas, stays overseas..."

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

All the best,
Shep.

Sounds like a good time! Good luck and try out some Habu Sake while ya'll are out here.

Hi all! This is a bit of an old thread, but wanted to add for those who need help in the future! We've just launched Tokyo Stag (www.tokyostag.com) to help plan bachelor parties in Tokyo; feel free to hit us up!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland