Hello

Hope44

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for all the information available on the site. After reading in the forums for a while, it feels like such a nice community. I'm visiting Tokyo from Feb 11th to Feb 17th by myself. It's my third time, but I haven't spent a lot of time there.

I can still remember the kanas, so I can guess the meaning of katakana. My conversation and vocabulary are minimaml. I'm from USA, but I can understand some kanjis as I'm Chinese, so I somehow got by last time pretending to be deaf.

I'm interested to try food I can't really find anywhere else potentially fruits, sushi, Michelin star ones, and especially desserts. Similar to other places, some high end restaurants don't take reservation for 1, and having a whole slice of cake limited the number of slice I can try, so please let me know if you want to share, cakes on me.

Thank you
Hope

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I'm from USA, but I can understand some kanjis as I'm Chinese, so I somehow got by last time pretending to be deaf.

Welcome to TAG!

That party in bold, very interesting approach, haha!

If you've been a member since October, I'm glad to see that you took the time to say hello now. :)

Cakes? There has to be some kind of hidden meaning there.
Love that show. I want to try baking some day, but not until later in life. I'm just curious in meeting people learning from them, age/gender doesn't matter. I believe in making contribution when learning from another person. Or you can make it beer/coffee/alcohol, but out of them, I prefer cake and dessert.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland