Hello

Str8smv

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I am new to this and I’m a 40 year old 6’2 black american(roughly 190cm). I love the beautiful ladies here but I’m a shy guy and a little scared to make an appointment with any of the ladies here because I feel chemistry is important with any situation and it seems to me that a lot of providers don’t like black men. I have been in Japan for about 6 months and would love to find a provider that is cool with me being black. I’m laid back so I like a woman to take charge and just go with the flow of things. Any help I can get in finding a provider would be greatly appreciated. I love women for all different backgrounds because for me respect and chemistry is the most important. Thank you in advance Will

Why don't you contact the providers here on TAG ? I'm sure they will give you a reply and let you know their schedule... You can tell them what you want and they will give you honest answers... also I'm sure they will make you feel at ease..

Hi there :)

With “ladies here”, do you mean the girls advertising on TAG, or the girls in Japan in general?
I don’t think there is any provider on TAG who refuses to meet black guys though i could be wrong.
I don’t know how “well gifted” you are though, some girls may have more difficulty with bigger sizes (sorry to stereotype).

I believe Hana/Miss Insomnia is quite attracted to black guy but she is not really the leading type, more cute and shy.
Manami or Jennifer would be really good leaders, very outgoing people.

Anyway, you can choose for yourself, like i said, I don’t think the girls here are negative about your race.

For Japanese shops, i’ll have to say again, there can be size issues. Also shops tend to judge disease risks based by country, so you may want to empathize you are from America, not an African country.

There was a red haired curvy girl who mentioned having lots of black clients but I can’t remember her name

Reactions: rob040188
There was a red haired curvy girl who mentioned having lots of black clients but I can’t remember her name

She let her ad expire.

Reactions: Simonka
She let her ad expire.
Oh I see. Then I’ll recommend:

Hana: very shy, mixed, bbw, big butt, cute face
Manami: very extroverted, initiative, fun and curvy

They both have their ads running in the independents section

Edit: we also have a new girl who goes by the name Emilia Poesy. She has that mixed beauty aesthetic black men usually look for. I haven’t met her but we should give new girls a chance too.

Last edited:
Just wanted to add myself as a potential option as well, I'm Indo-Canadian and love meeting with other people of colour living in Japan, there always seems to be a lot of grounds for connection.

Also, I'm a take charge kind of girl ; )