Hello

wazawaza

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all...

Long time lurker so thought it was about time I introduce myself:

I've been Japan resident for about 6-years now, basic language ability but northern UK accent means I still struggle to make myself understood a lot of the time.

During my six years I've tried a variety of P4P options. Initially Asian Mystique and Club Boo and always had a good experience. I also tried some freelance through Metropolis classifieds - often never knew quite what to expect but that was part of the excitement.

I've also had some success through Japan Cupid, but it has always taken a few dates and a lot of effort, except for one memorable occasion.

Best experience was through a take-out club in Kabukicho where I had a regular ongoing arrangement with a young Taiwanese girl - unfortunately the club got shut down a few years back.

More recently tried I've tried Asobu 3 or 4 times - I walked twice, one was ok and one was absolutely stunning and a lot of fun. Very hit and miss.

So that's a brief history...now looking to explore and enjoy more.

WW

Welcome. We look forward to your input and reviews! Please let me or any of the other staff know if you have any questions about the site.