Guest viewing is limited

Help! sex clubs/strip clubs/erotic bars that allow women to go in

Nanni10

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for a strip club, erotic or highly sexual bar that allows women to come in. My boyfriend and I would like to attend together. Any suggestions? Preferably not in Roppongi.
Also, any bars or places that would allow me to watch my boyfriend get a hand job or touch the dancer/ woman?

Thanks so much!!!

I don't think places where guys get handjobs let girls in to watch.

If you want a stripclub outside of Roppongi where girls can go in, i'd suggest Nest or Arena in Shinjuku. Arena allows a little bit of touching on stage if you pay a bit extra, but nothing wild.

I don't think places where guys get handjobs let girls in to watch.

If you want a stripclub outside of Roppongi where girls can go in, i'd suggest Nest or Arena in Shinjuku. Arena allows a little bit of touching on stage if you pay a bit extra, but nothing wild.

Thanks for the info. I'm also interested in erotic bars? Parties? Do you know of any?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wwanderer
T

Thanks for the info. I'm also interested in erotic bars? Parties? Do you know of any?

Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but there is a Shibari (Japanese style rope bondage)place in Shinjuku called Ubu that's pretty neat. It's more of an intimate experience so your boyfriend probably won't be getting any handjobs there, but other kinksters do go there pretty often.

Thanks aside, Alice is right. A Happening Bar or Couple Kisaa might be what you're looking for, but your access will depend on how good your boyfriend's Japanese ability is.

Not sure if it's exactly what you're looking for but there is a Shibari (Japanese style rope bondage)place in Shinjuku called Ubu that's pretty neat. It's more of an intimate experience so your boyfriend probably won't be getting any handjobs there, but other kinksters do go there pretty ofte
Thanks for the advise, sounds very interesting!

About Ubu... I don't understand their opening hours (business hours: the moon -earth=!??!!) etc. Can you just go in like to a normal bar or how does it work?

http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http://www.bar-ubu.com/index.html&wb_lp=JAEN

System and access

1-4-12, Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Naka Yoshi building 5F   tel:090−67037878 −(NAWANAWA)
The business hours  The moon-earth 19:00-05:00
        It'll be 21:00 open only on Wednesday for a workshop.
        A day 18:00-24:00.
     Holiday/holiday, New Year's and summer holiday

■ Charging A male 6000 yen female 2000 yen free drink.
■ The customer you do bottle keeping of, as before.
 Charging The male 4000 yen female of 1000 yen and a bottle charge of 3000 yen-.
 The case when you drink a drink besides bottle is a soft drink of 300 yen and liquor of 500 yen.
■ Liquor bringing/charging and the bringing in charge of 3000 yen
[And so on]
■ The one of dense honey-mitsu which was only a lady up to now with a free drink system of naive-UBU--
I made sure that the man can use a free pass, too.
 A man can have use naive-UBU-and dense honey-mitsu-two stores for 13,000 yen.
 A lady will be as before of 3000 yen.
 Early time of the weekend is naive to dense honey-mitsu-and a morning,-UBU-, a rope place, fully.
 Please be satisfied.
 In purpose of the customer who says he has come to the naive-UBU-, but he has not gone to dense honey-mitsu-or that he'd like to look stealthily at what kind of feeling it's a little by the reverse during coming, as a trial.The trial charge for 1 time limitation is set up.
 Experience store entry is made of a man of 2000 yen and a lady of 0 yen, so a hoping person ask a staff, please.

About Ubu... I don't understand their opening hours (business hours: the moon -earth=!??!!) etc. Can you just go in like to a normal bar or how does it work?

http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http://www.bar-ubu.com/index.html&wb_lp=JAEN

System and access

1-4-12, Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo Naka Yoshi building 5F   tel:090−67037878 −(NAWANAWA)
The business hours  The moon-earth 19:00-05:00
        It'll be 21:00 open only on Wednesday for a workshop.
        A day 18:00-24:00.
     Holiday/holiday, New Year's and summer holiday

■ Charging A male 6000 yen female 2000 yen free drink.
■ The customer you do bottle keeping of, as before.
 Charging The male 4000 yen female of 1000 yen and a bottle charge of 3000 yen-.
 The case when you drink a drink besides bottle is a soft drink of 300 yen and liquor of 500 yen.
■ Liquor bringing/charging and the bringing in charge of 3000 yen
[And so on]
■ The one of dense honey-mitsu which was only a lady up to now with a free drink system of naive-UBU--
I made sure that the man can use a free pass, too.
 A man can have use naive-UBU-and dense honey-mitsu-two stores for 13,000 yen.
 A lady will be as before of 3000 yen.
 Early time of the weekend is naive to dense honey-mitsu-and a morning,-UBU-, a rope place, fully.
 Please be satisfied.
 In purpose of the customer who says he has come to the naive-UBU-, but he has not gone to dense honey-mitsu-or that he'd like to look stealthily at what kind of feeling it's a little by the reverse during coming, as a trial.The trial charge for 1 time limitation is set up.
 Experience store entry is made of a man of 2000 yen and a lady of 0 yen, so a hoping person ask a staff, please.
I don't know about the other stuff, but I think the "moon and earth" you mentioned are actually supposed to be the kanjis for Monday (月曜日) and Saturday (土曜日).. so their business schedules opens throughout Monday and Saturday, from 7PM to 5AM.

I'm not a native Japanese speaker though, so there's a chance that I might be wrong.

Lost in translation a bit maybe? Machine translation is the best translation :p

The Japanese pages say from Mon to Sat 19:00 - 05:00, Wed open 21:00 because of workshop (workshop runs 19-21), Sun 18:00-24:00

Seems to be one room SM bar; girls pay 2k for entrance.

Hello! I'm back on TAG :) I visited Japan earlier this year, and I'm back with my boyfriend for a week!

We're planning on going to Ubu tonight or tomorrow night. I don't understand the sense honey-mitsu ? Is it just a bar?