Guest viewing is limited

Help with low key SB date venue

Yeah you’re right. Besides if she’s so picky she could propose her alternative ideas too...
OP: why does she hate the idea of a LH so much? I met quite many (too many in fact) ladies and never happened once . If she’s afraid of being seen just go to a more distant location , like Kinshicho or some similar place

You bring up a good question. There is a language gap between us so all of this discussion (if you can call it that) is happening over chat and I'm sure some things are being lost in translation. But since she lives far outside Tokyo I don't think it's a fear of being spotted.

Also entirely possible I'm misreading the LH thing based on an emoji or something similarly trivial getting lost in the fog of Janglish and LINE stickers.

Whatever the case, I need to sort something out pretty quick in my crappy sub-N5 Japanese.

Thanks to everyone for your suggestions, even the snarky ones. If the arrangement turns into something, I'd seriously consider the apartment rental idea.

If the arrangement turns into something, I'd seriously consider the apartment rental idea.

Sorry if that came off as snarky (honestly wasn’t meant to). My experience so far has meant that I probably wouldn’t rent an apartment for an SB, although I eventually might consider renting one for purposes of meeting with them.

Anyway, good luck with your meet and in finding an arrangement that works for you!

Reactions: krage
Sorry if that came off as snarky (honestly wasn’t meant to). My experience so far has meant that I probably wouldn’t rent an apartment for an SB, although I eventually might consider renting one for purposes of meeting with them.

Anyway, good luck with your meet and in finding an arrangement that works for you!

You can get a « garçonnière » as Its called in my dialect for as low as 70-80k a month. You don’t need more than a bed in it :D

Reactions: Browcoco
I have kind of the opposite question to what Frenchy posed in his post about date planning so I thought I'd ask you guys and ladies for your advice since I'm relatively new to SB dating.

I've got a second date set for this weekend and we're both clear this one will involve intimacy.

What I need to figure out is where to take her for the "intimate" part of the date since she's not keen on a love hotel. A bit of background: she's a university student and it seems like this is her first SB experience. She also lives with her family and has a curfew.

So I honestly have no idea where Japanese secondary/university students go when they want to have sex but I can understand why she isn't into the LH idea. Does anyone have any suggestions? I could book a regular hotel but since the agreement is to end our dates before 11PM (last train, she seems to live way out, Kanagawa I think) that seems like a waste. Seriously, where do young people go? I'm honestly curious.

BTW the first half of the date is all set. When we met up a couple weeks back we figured out food preferences, what types of places she likes to hang out, etc. Good news for me is her tastes seem very down to earth and student-like, for lack of a better term.
You are getting played. Insist on love hotel. Give her a choice of area. Love hotels are made for all kinds of relationships from pure prostitution to married couples. She is just trying to play an innocence/purity persona and position herself so you eventually pay more money for less fucking.

Reactions: BB0523 and Frenchy
Two hotel suggestions, depending on your budget etc., would be:

A. Pulitzer Hotel in Jiyugaoka
pulitzerjiyugaoka.com
One photo of the entrance to the parking area resembled that of a love hotel but it isn’t.
It’s a legit hotel, reasonably priced and the neighborhood has decent vibe and laidback options for restaurants cafes and drinking.

B. The Excel hotel at FutakoTamaGawa
Similar to the reasons in the first recommendation. Both get you halfway to Yokohama so that you can send her home by taxi, or if by train, simply a matter of hopping on one train without a transfer.

Slightly off topic, how does one go about getting these sugar dates?I don’t know the abbreviations yet, LH?, SA? SB?

Slightly off topic, how does one go about getting these sugar dates?I don’t know the abbreviations yet, LH?, SA? SB?
Love Hotel (the place where you would normally end up) , Seeking Attraction (the place where you usually start : www.seeking.com), Sugar Baby (the person for whom you will spend a lot of money, time and energy in exchange for a few sugar spoons...:))

pulitzerjiyugaoka.com
One photo of the entrance to the parking area resembled that of a love hotel but it isn’t.
It’s a legit hotel, reasonably priced and the neighborhood has decent vibe and laidback options for restaurants cafes and drinking.

Similar to the reasons in the first recommendation. Both get you halfway to Yokohama so that you can send her home by taxi, or if by train, simply a matter of hopping on one train without a transfer.

pulitzerjiyugaoka.com

These are great, much appreciated.

Reactions: NorthTriangle
If she is out in Kanagawa why not go to Yokohama Chinatown for the date part and a normal hotel there. Might buy more time with being closer. You can spend the night and relax and back the next morning. Agoda shows lots of options even with the cherry blossoms coming out

Reactions: krage
Just a final update on this thread. We've tried a few venues now, including LH.

It turns out my SB was wary of the LH thing due to age. Hers more than mine. As someone pointed out earlier, kids of her age favour places like internet cafes for hookups. To me it seems a lot less private, even at the nicer more upscale spots with private rooms. But for kids my SB's age, I guess it's the norm and being surrounded by other people isn't a big deal. And to my SB's credit, she's found some surprisingly decent cafe spots.

I just along with it. We have 4 hours together per week so to be honest, I don't care whether it's an internet cafe or an Aman resort.

Reactions: leducul and Frenchy
Just a final update on this thread. We've tried a few venues now, including LH.

It turns out my SB was wary of the LH thing due to age. Hers more than mine. As someone pointed out earlier, kids of her age favour places like internet cafes for hookups. To me it seems a lot less private, even at the nicer more upscale spots with private rooms. But for kids my SB's age, I guess it's the norm and being surrounded by other people isn't a big deal. And to my SB's credit, she's found some surprisingly decent cafe spots.

I just along with it. We have 4 hours together per week so to be honest, I don't care whether it's an internet cafe or an Aman resort.

Well, you can’t be very vocal nor acrobatic I guess... :D

Reactions: Frenchy